Covert Operations!

XTreme

4 hours ago, Tym said:

Never fails, face the kitchen window south and get the early seasons warmth. :littleguy:

Video failed though.:classic_laugh:
Watched it on YouTube instead.

• Haha 1

Now the next stage of my plan is going to be to get my boy a fulltime IT job in Spain.

He earns pitiful dosh from his job in Poland.....not much more than my Pension really.

Certainly not enough for a family of four to live on in Spain, and as you know the cost of living here is a lot cheaper than the UK.

So if I can get him set up here with a permanent job then it virtually closes the door for them to ever leave!

You Know It Good Job GIF by Curious Pavel

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Now the next stage of my plan is going to be to get my boy a fulltime IT job in Spain.

He earns pitiful dosh from his job in Poland.....not much more than my Pension really.

Certainly not enough for a family of four to live on in Spain, and as you know the cost of living here is a lot cheaper than the UK.

So if I can get him set up here with a permanent job then it virtually closes the door for them to ever leave!

You Know It Good Job GIF by Curious Pavel

No interest in employing him for you?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pedro said:

No interest in employing him for you?

No.....he needs the security of being with a big company.

And that will mean he has to stay in Spain......whereas working with me would give her a loophole to drag him back to Poland.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

No.....he needs the security of being with a big company.

I don’t get that, clearly security right now means nothing if he’s got to be supported by her family. Earning a proper living should be the priority but I get that he has some issues and believe me when I say I understand working with family is sometimes very taxing on one’s emotional well-being.

Not speaking the language though, might make it hard to find something really local.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I don’t get that, clearly security right now means nothing if he’s got to be supported by her family. Earning a proper living should be the priority but I get that he has some issues and believe me when I say I understand working with family is sometimes very taxing on one’s emotional well-being.

Not speaking the language though, might make it hard to find something really local.

No.....he does Marketing and Promotional activity in the video games industry which pitches to an international market.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, XTreme said:

No.....he does Marketing and Promotional activity in the video games industry which pitches to an international market.

And that doesn't pay bills? Today's internet jobs are a joke, it's all titles and teams and meetings and forwarding shit, eventually all leading to nothing but hype.

Even in conventional industries it's all going to shit. Before, you dealt with someone with experience and knowledge responsible for making decisions, now you get forwarded from millennial to millennial with nobody able to make a call, all of them together earning the same thing a single properly experienced person should.

Sorry, I'm frustrated by shit. :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Pedro said:

And that doesn't pay bills? Today's internet jobs are a joke, it's all titles and teams and meetings and forwarding shit, eventually all leading to nothing but hype.

Even in conventional industries it's all going to shit. Before, you dealt with someone with experience and knowledge responsible for making decisions, now you get forwarded from millennial to millennial with nobody able to make a call, all of them together earning the same thing a single properly experienced person should.

Sorry, I'm frustrated by shit. :classic_laugh:

Not in Poland! Money is pitiful there.......that's why so many Poles flocked to Britain.

My boy was the sole Brit who flocked to Poland!

Confused Tom Hanks GIF

• Haha 5

As is the nature or Spanish government they made an announcement about travelling to Spain on Wednesday evening which they then removed and changed today, apparently the official documentation is so confusing even the Travel Office couldn’t make head nor tail of it 🙄😂

At the moment they’re saying if you have proof of vaccination you will not have to fill in a passenger locator form for Spain, if that stays true getting your family will be a doddle!

Plus from the 20th April they’re dropping indoor mask requirements apart from public transport, hospitals and care settings. Glad about that, fed up trying to sneakily gulp lungfuls of cooler air while wandering about the supermarket 😆

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

As is the nature or Spanish government they made an announcement about travelling to Spain on Wednesday evening which they then removed and changed today, apparently the official documentation is so confusing even the Travel Office couldn’t make head nor tail of it 🙄😂

At the moment they’re saying if you have proof of vaccination you will not have to fill in a passenger locator form for Spain, if that stays true getting your family will be a doddle!

Plus from the 20th April they’re dropping indoor mask requirements apart from public transport, hospitals and care settings. Glad about that, fed up trying to sneakily gulp lungfuls of cooler air while wandering about the supermarket 😆

Tired Good Night GIF by MLB

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

When does this come into effect Caroline......have you got a link?

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

When does this come into effect Caroline......have you got a link?

The travel stuff seems to be with immediate effect. From the Spanish gov. website-

https://www.sanidad.gob.es/en/profesionales/saludPublica/ccayes/alertasActual/nCov/spth.htm

The mask wearing being dropped on the 20th April I read in a crappy expat newspaper.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Should mention its different rules for children under 12, I dunno what they are. 

I dont have kids butt, im full of advice, how about lock them up until they are around 26 or so. 

😆

• Haha 5

Covert operations eh, assuming that you heard about the east coast flooding here this may be of interest, this is the track of one of the RAAF tankers that flew from Amberley AF base inland from Brisbane, there were a few that were doing it but this is the best one.

Before the rain, RAAF were busy cloud-seeding all morning 28/03/22. The again on 29/03/22. Go to the website 'Flight Aware' that saves flight paths and search these ... GASR81, A47008, WNSR41, STKR10, MTCH01, A39005 and watch them fly around in loops.

7NEWS September 2, 2021 weather reporter Tony Auden admitted military sky spraying. Clip is still on their 7NEWS FaceBook page 02/09/21. Go have a look.

The next day the floods came back with a vengeance.

Opera Snapshot_2022-03-30_124715_flightaware.com.png

A39-005 ROYAL AUSTRALIAN AIR FORCE AIRBUS A330-200MRTT

Manufacturer Serial Number (MSN) 1183

Built as Airbus A330-200

Converted Airbus A330-200MRTT

Busy week ahead! It starts tomorrow with paying the rent and picking up the keys to the flat.

Then get washing machine, iron, kettle, ironing board, clothes horse, sheets, towels, toys for the kids......and anything else they think of.

Easily a grands worth right there!

Also got to take a computer over, 2 TV's, X-Box, Office Chair, Desk, and then wait for the call from the Internet people to set up the connection.

And try and get these two new sites launched to get some dosh in......cos the week after that is the first quarter's taxes to pay.

Retirement be fucked!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Busy week ahead! It starts tomorrow with paying the rent and picking up the keys to the flat.

Then get washing machine, iron, kettle, ironing board, clothes horse, sheets, towels, toys for the kids......and anything else they think of.

Easily a grands worth right there!

Also got to take a computer over, 2 TV's, X-Box, Office Chair, Desk, and then wait for the call from the Internet people to set up the connection.

And try and get these two new sites launched to get some dosh in......cos the week after that is the first quarter's taxes to pay.

Retirement be fucked!

You need some van action.. @Six30  style.  😀

• Haha 2