Covert Operations!

XTreme

52 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Is your son into motorbikes?

No.....five sons from 2 marriages and none into bikes. 

It's not something that I encouraged really.....but having said that they had no interest anyway.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

That was in my thoughts. Get away from her on on a ride with his dad every now n then, clear his mind.

Fuck that , rather stay indoors with her .

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

No.....five sons from 2 marriages and none into bikes. 

It's not something that I encouraged really.....but having said that they had no interest anyway.

so five Dustin lids coming ?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mawsley said:

Fuck me. A ginger multiplying once is bad enough. Someone going near a ginger’s dick five times is fucking abhorrent. Someone needs to burn this entire forum to the ground. 

A ginger with Rohypnol.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

Any one in radio contact with @XTreme

My guess is the batshit crazy polish bitch has dumped his lifeless body in some abandoned dago midget hovel and driven off in to the sunset laughing maniacally 

• Haha 7

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Tym said:

Pete is ruthless, he just shut off russian gas going to poland, and people think putin was behind all this. Fools. 🤓

Season 6 Knowledge GIF by Friends

• Haha 4

Didn't take long.......she's now moaning about the school.

She's made him very babyish and constantly needing reassurance from her......so he's now crying in school and she says they're not giving him the attention he needs.

She also doesn't think the schools and the teachers are very good here! Reckons that the Spanish look on Poles as third worlders whereas it's the Spanish that are actually the third worlders.

One thing you NEVER do here as an outsider is criticise Spain and it's people. This ain't going to end well.

I can see her using this as a reason at some point to take them all back to Poland.

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

… Reckons that the Spanish look on Poles as third worlders…

She might not be wrong there, but that’s a normal feeling for most emigrants to have. Can’t see her getting much sympathy out doing things, either, with that attitude. 
Personaly, I can’t wait to hear of what she thinks of summer there :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3