Covert Operations!

XTreme

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

She might not be wrong there, but that’s a normal feeling for most emigrants to have. Can’t see her getting much sympathy out doing things, either, with that attitude. 
Personaly, I can’t wait to hear of what she thinks of summer there :classic_laugh:

My feeling is she'll concoct reasons to go back to Poland before then.

• Like 1

Just now, XTreme said:

My feeling is she'll concoct reasons to go back to Poland before then.

Flights are cheap now, have you thought of introducing the idea to your boy that she might go and spend the ocasional week or two there by herself and thus slaughter a pig or two to get back to her roots?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Flights are cheap now, have you thought of introducing the idea to your boy that she might go and spend the ocasional week or two there by herself and thus slaughter a pig or two to get back to her roots?

She won't go anywhere without the kids......she gets in a state when Jake goes to school for a few hours.

2 minutes ago, Tym said:

Unless putin nukes poland first. :wave:

Until he's physically stopped he'll continue on this rampage.

If he gets control of Ukraine he's going to be massing troops on the border with Poland.

They're going to fight him somewhere!

3 minutes ago, Tym said:

Unless putin nukes poland first. :wave:

Well, that’s Pete’s problems sorted, then.

I think it’s too high a price for humanity to pay for Pete’s son’s bad taste but then again that’s not why Putin’s gone unchained either…

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Be nice to her, @XTreme, take her and your son out for dinner, find somewhere nice where they serve pork or asparagus, the Poles love asparagus always! 

Too busy working to get the dosh to fund their stay here Pedro!

23 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Buy some fucking asparagus, dude! 

She's not normal in any way, shape, or form Pedro. You can't reason with a lunatic.

Another gripe from her tonight is the strawberries in Spain are crap.......they're much better in Poland apparently.

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

• Haha 3

43 minutes ago, XTreme said:

She's not normal in any way, shape, or form Pedro. You can't reason with a lunatic.

Another gripe from her tonight is the strawberries in Spain are crap.......they're much better in Poland apparently.

GIF by Golden Globes

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Yeh I know.....the bitch is penniless but she's a strawberry snob.

He's definitely outdone himself pete I mean who knows he could have got with someone worse as in he could have been gay and you're son in laws could be either Six30 or Buckster 

Jack Black Reaction GIF

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, XTreme said:

Just buy the fucking asparagus!

• Haha 4

Jake kicked it off going into school again today......she blames the school when it's actually his behaviour that's at fault.

This'll be her escape route mark my words! :classic_sad:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Jake kicked it off going into school again today......she blames the school when it's actually his behaviour that's at fault.

This'll be her escape route mark my words! :classic_sad:

You tried your best, Pete, if that does happen. Can't do any more than you've done, mate. C'est la vie!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Tango said:

You tried your best, Pete, if that does happen. Can't do any more than you've done, mate. C'est la vie!

I knew Jake was the key to everything......so we covered all the bases our end.

Can't control anything re school though.

• Like 2

She went fucking nuts again earlier......as always it was with me. So what I did do?

She said "I'm not going to be able to find a job here"......so I said "Well you'll need an NIE, so you need to apply at the Police Station in Baza. I can take you to do that".

And she went fucking ballistic!

Apparently I was being sarcastic, and apparently I think I know everything.......blah blah blah!

So I bit my tongue as I always do!

Me and the wife had a talk after and I told her that I can't keep going through this.......it's an emotional rollercoaster and it's going to destroy me.

We love the boys, but putting up with this barrage of abuse every few days from a fucking lunatic is too high a price to pay.

So I'm going nowhere near her.......and the wife is going to tell my boy tomorrow to tell her to get her old man to pay for the plane tickets and to fuck off back there.

Hard call to make but actions have consequences, and there comes a time when the mood has to change. We've now reached that time!

• Like 3
  • Sad 4