Covert Operations!

XTreme

38 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Not altogether convinced that the Psycho Bitch won't lose her shit and pull out at the last moment......after we've lobbed in a load of dosh!

Not much you can do about that, Pete. You're doing your bit.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Tango said:

Not much you can do about that, Pete. You're doing your bit.

The older we get the more complicated life gets Bob!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

Not altogether convinced that the Psycho Bitch won't lose her shit and pull out at the last moment......after we've lobbed in a load of dosh!

That’s what your boy should have done.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, Mawsley said:

Which makes it a year too young to go to school in my book. Don’t you need to find a nursery or does los espanoles do stuff different?

Their schooling starts at 3 here........so he's good to go.

Very nice school, lovely teachers, and even a little Scottish girl of 10.

She's lived in Spain all her life but has a strong Scottish accent which obviously came from her parents.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Their schooling starts at 3 here........so he's good to go.

Very nice school, lovely teachers, and even a little Scottish girl of 10.

She's lived in Spain all her life but has a strong Scottish accent which obviously came from her parents.

Stop it … @Mawsley is probably nursing a Boner  now 

• Haha 3

Just had to speak to my boy and the fucking psycho cos I've got a load of papers to fill in to get him admitted to the school.

She's not the slightest bit grateful for all the running round I've been doing......fucking horrible cunt she is.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Just had to speak to my boy and the fucking psycho cos I've got a load of papers to fill in to get him admitted to the school.

She's not the slightest bit grateful for all the running round I've been doing......fucking horrible cunt she is.

Her living near you soon and in daily contact I fear is not going to go to well …. Unless you constantly bite your tongue , good on you though for what your doing .

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Unless you constantly bite your tongue

I was doing it on the phone when I spoke to her earlier.

Cos her general tone is robotic, stern, confrontational, and argumentative......but I had my "Have a nice day" telephone voice activated. :classic_laugh:

Once we get them here and we get to the boys then we can apply some correction.

I told the wife some of the crap that she spouted......and she said "I'll sort that fucking stupid bitch out".

Bitch Slap Slapping GIF by absurdnoise

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

I was doing it on the phone when I spoke to her earlier.

Cos her general tone is robotic, stern, confrontational, and argumentative......but I had my "Have a nice day" telephone voice activated. :classic_laugh:

Once we get them here and we get to the boys then we can apply some correction.

I told the wife some of the crap that she spouted......and she said "I'll sort that fucking stupid bitch out".

Bitch Slap Slapping GIF by absurdnoise

Laura Ingles hits better than Will Smith.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

how did he ever get involved with someone like that Pete 

15 minutes ago, skyrider said:

Well, when you grow up, you get urges, then you drink beer wake up married with 3 kids. :wave:

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, skyrider said:

I warned him back in 2016 she was fucking crazy......but kids never listen to their parents.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

If kids listened to their parents they'd still be virgins and living in the same house,  amongst other things.

Copy that. We all know children who are still doing what their parents tell them to do as adults and theyre weirdos arent they!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

Explains why Six still lives in his Mum’s basement I guess. 

Bit different in this case cos she'd shown her true colours.......there was no doubt whatsoever that she was really disturbed.

So it was like he was standing on the edge of a cliff.....he could see the drop......but he still stepped forward.

I even told him all the steps she would make from thereon.......and I've been right on every one of them.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1