Last Weekend in February

XTreme

Just now, Richzx6r said:

So how were you good at all sports if you never tried your hand at rugby.....sounds like a football pansy to meMan Up GIF by GIPHY News

all the sports i done ...

i could fucking whoop you at table tennis.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Six30 said:

all the sports i done ...

i could fucking whoop you at table tennis.

Well thats something to be proud of, what about gymnastics bet you'd look lovely in a fluffy pink tutu

Just now, XTreme said:

Supposed to be brighter today.....but it's not!

6C, skies are black, and now they're forecasting rain!

Another nice morning here, 10c, light wind and sun 🌞 beaming down.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Pedro said:

I'd listen to Slowly, @Richzx6r, or maybe even better your doctor after a checkup, a permanent concussion isn´t exactly ideal if you take up racing either.

Well the good news so far is im not feeling any ill effects so hopefully it stays that way.

As the wife put it im no more dopey than I was before🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Richzx6r said:

Well the good news so far is im not feeling any ill effects so hopefully it stays that way.

As the wife put it im no more dopey than I was before🤪

Think your wife should join here and grass you up if you dont take it easy, we all love handing out a good pasting 😆

john cleese play GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Got the job done on the marmite wagon going by the skinned knuckle scale i skinned none so it was an easy job
This was the bush i had to change located at the front end of the rear diff 

!cid_19BC3BB0-4912-44E3-99AE-1DA800B100BD.thumb.jpg.e1b9db4b3d11011fb78bf6426c038a44.jpg

Had to make some bits to press the new bush back in taking the old one out was just a hammer and chisel job

!cid_2B5E547C-42F4-4501-A186-D0E521180CD7.thumb.jpg.08db1e7e4b672888fdbf24b66f4d234f.jpg

New bush in 

!cid_BCA144BF-50D2-429D-8786-C743A015ABA5.thumb.jpg.cf64de22044fcf1e1246ca3c3f91d2ea.jpg

I've been getting a judder at low RPM in high gear now and again for the last few years and couldn't work out what it was, this seems to have fixed it stupid thing is i had the car MOT'd last month and the guy never mentioned this. I got under the car to re fit the exhaust heat shield that was rattling last week and spotted it straight away never liked this new MOT station i'm using he does servicing on our works vans he's fucking shit at his job i thought he'd be ok on the MOT's.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Got the job done on the marmite wagon going by the skinned knuckle scale i skinned none so it was an easy job
This was the bush i had to change located at the front end of the rear diff 

!cid_19BC3BB0-4912-44E3-99AE-1DA800B100BD.thumb.jpg.e1b9db4b3d11011fb78bf6426c038a44.jpg

Had to make some bits to press the new bush back in taking the old one out was just a hammer and chisel job

!cid_2B5E547C-42F4-4501-A186-D0E521180CD7.thumb.jpg.08db1e7e4b672888fdbf24b66f4d234f.jpg

New bush in 

!cid_BCA144BF-50D2-429D-8786-C743A015ABA5.thumb.jpg.cf64de22044fcf1e1246ca3c3f91d2ea.jpg

I've been getting a judder at low RPM in high gear now and again for the last few years and couldn't work out what it was, this seems to have fixed it stupid thing is i had the car MOT'd last month and the guy never mentioned this. I got under the car to re fit the exhaust heat shield that was rattling last week and spotted it straight away never liked this new MOT station i'm using he does servicing on our works vans he's fucking shit at his job i thought he'd be ok on the MOT's.

No blood? My mum is not impressed unless she see;s blood after me wrenching. Might just be me. :littleguy:

• Haha 3

Rode home, from the grey moody north where my phone took this weird focus picture

IMG_4289.thumb.jpeg.0aecf1bc9fa4c3df211e4ab6451d622b.jpeg

And got home in sunny Ribetejo, in time for a late lunch, was very happy to find my almond tree in full bloom

IMG_4293.thumb.jpeg.20a3c41e93a1e3a293af764170896d1d.jpeg

IMG_4292.thumb.jpeg.620d2b6494a0ff193f4f57d740e6b989.jpeg

• Like 6

got back from the UK late last night and today so far i'm into the third machine of washing, have removed roof box and bars from the car, washed the car and done the twins maths and French homework with them. weather is positively summery but looks like I won't get out on the bike if we all want to get back to work / School in good order tomorrow. Then I'll just need a weeks holiday to get over this one...

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

38 minutes ago, MooN said:

got back from the UK late last night and today so far i'm into the third machine of washing, have removed roof box and bars from the car, washed the car and done the twins maths and French homework with them. weather is positively summery but looks like I won't get out on the bike if we all want to get back to work / School in good order tomorrow. Then I'll just need a weeks holiday to get over this one...

Good to see family though Chris!

• Like 1

On 26/02/2022 at 11:41, boboneleg said:

Almost identical to the one I hade Dave, same colour and same Recaro interior.  The difference was that mine was a 2.0S and the wheels were different, those look like pepper pots ?

Yes they where pepper pots, not original but period.

and I spent yesterday mooping round the bedroom as I drank far too much Saturday night.:classic_laugh: 

• Haha 3