Last Weekend in February

XTreme

36 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Oooooooooooooh  the big boys don't like driving unless they can move their hands about.  You stick to your manuals and I'll just cruise along in my autos .

Changing gear manually in a car.............  no 17 in life's pointless exercises 🙄

They cant get a date Bob, and have i got a car for you 440 american cubic inches, this car shifts steers brakes itself and can seat more than Bucks transit bus he drives Bruces around in.:littleguy:

desk 3.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Oooooooooooooh  the big boys don't like driving unless they can move their hands about.  You stick to your manuals and I'll just cruise along in my autos .

Changing gear manually in a car.............  no 17 in life's pointless exercises 🙄

Same here Bob i done my time with manuals who the fuck wants to sit in traffic with your foot constantly on the clutch :classic_laugh: its autos for me now even my company van has an Auto box 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Same here Bob i done my time with manuals who the fuck wants to sit in traffic with your foot constantly on the clutch :classic_laugh: its autos for me now even my company van has an Auto box 

Manuals are getting prmium prices, my 3 is worth more than the same car with an auto. Relics of the past mean they are in high demand when you just want a car to cruise on a nice sunday with. :littleguy:

Talk about relics an air cooled porche is worth more then triple what a new one costs now!

:classic_ohmy:

• Like 2

What a crap weekend! Came back to Blighty (because its Mr Slowlys 50th next week and we’re going to Dublin to celebrate) so my mum turns up here unannounced with a gift for me, I ask Mr Slowly to tell her Im unwell and cant see her (which is true though its a duty free induced illness 😬😂) so she offloads a load of bullshit on him that was meant for me, its stuff thats going to stir up a boat load of trouble.

So pissed off. Im now going to have to go and see her and read out the riot act and if she doesn’t acquiesce immediately then Im going to have to delete her from my life. Its a tad discombobulating loving someone and wanting them to fuck off and die at the same time 😂

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

What a crap weekend! Came back to Blighty (because its Mr Slowlys 50th next week and we’re going to Dublin to celebrate) so my mum turns up here unannounced with a gift for me, I ask Mr Slowly to tell her Im unwell and cant see her (which is true though its a duty free induced illness 😬😂) so she offloads a load of bullshit on him that was meant for me, its stuff thats going to stir up a boat load of trouble.

So pissed off. Im now going to have to go and see her and read out the riot act and if she doesn’t acquiesce immediately then Im going to have to delete her from my life. Its a tad discombobulating loving someone and wanting them to fuck off and die at the same time 😂

I thought she was in Spain?

• Like 1

Just now, XTreme said:

I thought she was in Spain?

No. She has a mansion in Mijas but she hasnt been there for a very long time. Being on her tod and a bit frail now she prefers it here. She lives in a posh part of Buckinghamshire. Which isnt far away enough! 

Homer Simpson Wow GIF by Justin

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

tell me more the office GIF

I realised quite late in my life after knowing a lot of very wealthy people nearly all of them are complete cunts. You dont get or stay rich by being a nice or good person. They think theyre immune from the normal rules of decency and life must bend to suit them and having a lot of money makes that happen. My experience of very wealthy people is that theyre toxic. If I asked for her place in Spain she’d likely give it to me but the real price for it would be unbearable!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I realised quite late in my life after knowing a lot of very wealthy people nearly all of them are complete cunts. You dont get or stay rich by being a nice or good person. They think theyre immune from the normal rules of decency and life must bend to suit them and having a lot of money makes that happen. My experience of very wealthy people is that theyre toxic. If I asked for her place in Spain she’d likely give it to me but the real price for it would be unbearable!

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo true

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

I played rugby today well for all of about 20 mins before I tried tackling one of the oppo with my head and knocked myself unconscious.....so slowly has confirmed a bout of concussion 🤷‍♂️

Angry Michael C Hall GIF

Fraid so Rich. Now we better understand about the damage micro bleeds cause with concussion your gonna have to take it easy for a bit!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Fraid so Rich. Now we better understand about the damage micro bleeds that cause with concussion your gonna have to take it easy for a bit!

I don't know how to take it easy its not in my vocabulary 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

I don't know how to take it easy its not in my vocabulary 🤷‍♂️

😬 Youre gonna have to try cos future Rich will be pretty pissed off with present Rich if he does himself permanent concussion damage that stops him playing rugby.

Maybe you should watch ‘Concussion’ with Will Smith after all 😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

😬 Youre gonna have to try cos future Rich will be pretty pissed off with present Rich if he does himself permanent concussion damage that stops him playing rugby.

Maybe you should watch ‘Concussion’ with Will Smith after all 😂

I will try but not promising anything 😕 

• Haha 3