Jokes, your best your worse and all the rubbish on the internet between

Slowlycatchymonkey

Had a shit earlier... reached for the toilet paper , none left....

you know that silly woddle walk you have to to with your pants and trousers round your ankles to go get some ....

well im nearly at Tesco's now 

• Haha 8

16 hours ago, Six30 said:

Had a shit earlier... reached for the toilet paper , none left....

you know that silly woddle walk you have to to with your pants and trousers round your ankles to go get some ....

well im nearly at Tesco's now 

has anyone laughed yet

3 hours ago, yen_powell said:

What the fuck is happening there? You think something silly is going to go on because of the silly woman dancing, and then the drunken weirdos show up!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Pedro said:

What the fuck is happening there? You think something silly is going to go on because of the silly woman dancing, and then the drunken weirdos show up!

I've been to a few pubs where you get at least one of those sort of characters, but getting them all together must be heaven for people watching.

I was sat at a pub table with a colleague for lunch whilst at work. Sitting on the next table was a dangerous looking bloke and an old man who I had not only seen occasionally at work (selling raffle tickets for a hospice usually), but also in every pub I ever went in. The old man was obviously the worse for wear. He may have been called Joe but it's been a few years so not certain.

Anyway, a young police constable came in followed by  a bloke pressing a red stained towel to his neck, they approached the table with the two men previously described sitting at it. The policeman addressed the dangerous looking bloke like giving evidence in court.

"Excuse me sir, this gentleman alleges that you argued with him in this pub toilet and then done him in the neck with a knife. I must ask you to stay seated until my colleague comes in and searches the toilet where the said incident took place."

The thug at the table says something like, "It wasn't me, I've been sat at this table all afternoon, ask him, he's been with me the whole time haven't you", this pointing at the old bloke. The old bloke shook his head vigorously and then stared down at what was left of his pint. Another copper came and spoke to the young constable who then arrested and handcuffed the thug and led him out of the pub. The old bloke then stood up and asked me if I was going to finish my desert. I was leaving anyway so I handed it over. As I left I saw him drinking the small amount of beer left in my glass as well.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, Pedro said:

And @XTreme’s lover.

• Haha 3