Jokes, your best your worse and all the rubbish on the internet between

Slowlycatchymonkey

Not sure if this can be classed as 'humour' but this thread is as good as any. An epic rant on the state of the UK now while Bodge Johnson and Dominic Cummings have a tiff over parties.  One for you @XTreme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzwufOxle0E

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Mawsley said:

Presented without comment…

1E7F86DC-0D63-4802-A537-6A2E44985374.jpeg

I can't tell if the person that wrote that was in such a red mist that his imagination failed him, or just dum.

• Haha 2

I am anti Vax and I don’t care what you think.

I am absolutely sick and tired of seeing people that are anti Vax getting ridiculed and

bullied because of their choice.

YOU need to understand WE have good reason to feel this way and that by simply attacking us or belittling us WILL NOT change our minds. We will not be silenced.

I for one will never have another one again. Not a chance in hell, I don’t care what you say to try and convince me, I’ve fallen for that trap too many times before.

They are absolutely the worst brand of vacuum cleaner ever.

It’s Hoover or Dyson all the way for me!

• Haha 9

3 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

Soooo true:classic_laugh:

tis, i actually done that in Mcdonalds the other day , couldn't  see the number on the ticket properly .... bad lighting of course :classic_unsure:

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

tis, i actually done that in Mcdonalds the other day , couldn't  see the number on the ticket properly .... bad lighting of course :classic_unsure:

did you keep bringing it backwards and forwards to read it and then finally take your glasses off , seen that done so many times 👌

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, skyrider said:

did you keep bringing it backwards and forwards to read it and then finally take your glasses off , seen that done so many times 👌

no... im not fucking blind

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Six30 said:

Getting a happy meal for your latest victim?

• Haha 4