Covid! What are you allowed to do?

XTreme

14 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I'm hoping to go to a biker party on the bank holiday and they've just posted the covid guidelines they have to follow, It's kicking off with concentration camp and i aint going anywhere where i have to show my papers comments. All i can say is if you cant follow the guidelines then good because we don't fucking want you there. I can see it all kicking off at the gate on the day :classic_laugh:

image.png.ce2e6925f31ecf854d1535e100cf1d29.png

You going to the show at Builth Fred ?

4 hours ago, boboneleg said:

You going to the show at Builth Fred ?

Hoping to Bob got the bike MOT'd yesterday ready for it. If its pouring down i'll just take the marmite wagon and sleep in that. Its a good weekend if you like that sort of thing

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I'm hoping to go to a biker party on the bank holiday and they've just posted the covid guidelines they have to follow, It's kicking off with concentration camp and i aint going anywhere where i have to show my papers comments. All i can say is if you cant follow the guidelines then good because we don't fucking want you there. I can see it all kicking off at the gate on the day :classic_laugh:

image.png.ce2e6925f31ecf854d1535e100cf1d29.png

I’ve been invited to a biker party on the 18th of September, no restrictions, I can even smoke cigars in the bar.

5 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I’ve been invited to a biker party on the 18th of September, no restrictions, I can even smoke cigars in the bar.

big pink ones .

• Haha 4

36 minutes ago, Buckster said:

There's plenty of places i can go to like that but i choose not to go to them

• Like 2

8 hours ago, XTreme said:

I'm surprised to see Germany and France so low down!

891417705_Screenshot2021-08-18223543-min.jpg.782d1d8136dd2166b9731af0b42c6f4f.jpg

Interesting, as the official Covid app has stats on the vaccinations and says that 69.1% of the population over 12 years old are fully vaccinated.  So, this chart is counting the entire population including kids. 

I think that the uptake of the vaccination amongst teenagers and 20-30 year olds is pretty poor, which is obviously affecting the figures too.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Tango said:

Interesting, as the official Covid app has stats on the vaccinations and says that 69.1% of the population over 12 years old are fully vaccinated.  So, this chart is counting the entire population including kids. 

I think that the uptake of the vaccination amongst teenagers and 20-30 year olds is pretty poor, which is obviously affecting the figures too.

All the countries are running into the anti vax nutjobs now!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Apparently France has the most anti-vaxers in Europe.......which would back up the low vaccination statistics there.

Just a load of selfish people, right I off to get ready for my covid test ready for my hospital appointment on Sunday.

• Like 4

Not to be left behind any other country, covid denials and anti vaccination groups have made a small manifestation in Portugal as well. A bunch of teenagers and silly people directly throwing insults at the man in charge of our vaccination program. We are no less than you all!

I’m sure Admiral Gouveia e Melo was shaking in his boots at being called names :classic_laugh:

image.jpeg.ba5199ec45c9d24ff39c0dd8d61ee24b.jpeg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Apparently France has the most anti-vaxers in Europe.......which would back up the low vaccination statistics there.

Tell the French that they have to do something and they'll oppose it, tell them that they can't have something and they'll fight in the streets to get it. 😉😂😂

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

I’m sure Admiral Gouveia e Melo was shaking in his boots at being called names :classic_laugh:

image.jpeg.ba5199ec45c9d24ff39c0dd8d61ee24b.jpeg

Well, i can legally park in his 06 an above parking spot at the Officers Club on base so there... :classic_tongue:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Swagman said:

Just a load of selfish people, right I off to get ready for my covid test ready for my hospital appointment on Sunday.

Well that’s my covid test done now I have to self isolate until I’ve been to the hospital on Sunday afternoon.

Think I’ll get the bike out then.

• Like 2

From somebody I know very well on FB who's just returned from a 30 day ban for his Vax theories......

"If I posted some of the info' that I've gathered in the past 30 days on the subject of these bioweapon injections masquerading as vaXXines, I'd be banned again within minutes for sure.

The truth goes against their so-called 'community standards' and the globalist elite cabal that runs this world and who calls the shots and who has bought and paid for Ministry of Propaganda assets like FB set those dubious standards."

Yeh.....he's gone totally fucking barking!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, XTreme said:

From somebody I know very well on FB who's just returned from a 30 day ban for his Vax theories......

"If I posted some of the info' that I've gathered in the past 30 days on the subject of these bioweapon injections masquerading as vaXXines, I'd be banned again within minutes for sure.

The truth goes against their so-called 'community standards' and the globalist elite cabal that runs this world and who calls the shots and who has bought and paid for Ministry of Propaganda assets like FB set those dubious standards."

Yeh.....he's gone totally fucking barking!

The twats got rabies he’s really barking.

• Haha 1

I got a great idea, put Biden in charge....

:rofl:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1