Covid! What are you allowed to do?

XTreme

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

A wanking arab?

What kind of places do you visit??

Now there you go our mate was visiting his sons and daughters in London, he took short with no toilets around , proceeded to go in the bushes and there was a Muslim kneeling on his prayer mat right where he was going to piss.

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Pedro said:

A wanking arab?

What kind of places do you visit??

It was in the showers in a gym.

The Arab was wanking in there so nobody would go in.....then one of the boys climbed up the wall behind where the shower heads were and started pissing on him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The Arab was wanking in there so nobody would go in.....then one of the boys climbed up the wall behind where the shower heads were and started pissing on him.

Now what’s wrong with that.

30 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Awkward Episode 2 GIF by The Office

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Testing suspended at PCR lab after 43,000 people wrongly told they did not have Covid.

You wonder how many more fuck ups it's going to take before peeps start realising what a bunch of chancers this lot are that's running the country.

The problem is there is no credible opposition, listening to Kier Starmer makes me go to sleep  

IdioticKaleidoscopicHamster-size_restricted.gif.dcdba3d3761096a5a5640b0810515f95.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

You wonder how many more fuck ups it's going to take before peeps start realising what a bunch of chancers this lot are that's running the country.

The problem is there is no credible opposition, listening to Kier Starmer makes me go to sleep  

IdioticKaleidoscopicHamster-size_restricted.gif.dcdba3d3761096a5a5640b0810515f95.gif

Yeah I think we are stuck between a rock and a hard place as they say.

• Like 2

We were weighing up heading back to the UK to visit for Christmas, but it seems like even though we are fully vaccinated, if we get pinged by the app we'd have to isolate for 10 days, but if we'd been vaccinated in the UK we wouldn't have to. Seems like quite a few people are getting pinged after flying into the UK because someone on their flight has tested positive. This is likely to get worse if/when they drop the PCR test before travel.

So, we don't want to arrange and pay to travel over to then have to spend the whole time isolating in a hotel room! Hmmmmm!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Tango said:

We were weighing up heading back to the UK to visit for Christmas, but it seems like even though we are fully vaccinated, if we get pinged by the app we'd have to isolate for 10 days, but if we'd been vaccinated in the UK we wouldn't have to. Seems like quite a few people are getting pinged after flying into the UK because someone on their flight has tested positive. This is likely to get worse if/when they drop the PCR test before travel.

So, we don't want to arrange and pay to travel over to then have to spend the whole time isolating in a hotel room! Hmmmmm!

Don’t fly. You won’t be pinged if you are sitting in your own car on the eurotunnel.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Motobiker said:

Don’t fly. You won’t be pinged if you are sitting in your own car on the eurotunnel.

Unfortunately it's a 2 day drive each way and it was thick snow crossing the Massif Centrale when we came back last Christmas. We can get flights from Montpellier to Gatwick for less than €100 each return at the moment! But with the risk of getting pinged attached. 

3 hours ago, Tango said:

Unfortunately it's a 2 day drive each way and it was thick snow crossing the Massif Centrale when we came back last Christmas. We can get flights from Montpellier to Gatwick for less than €100 each return at the moment! But with the risk of getting pinged attached. 

Delete the app.

• Haha 2

Apparently as we have surpassed the 50,000 infections mark the health secretary is making an announcement later. Hoping if any restrictions are reintroduced its after Ive left for Spain but then again what about coming back 😬

On the upside and the reason for posting here is Mr Slowly has been invited for his booster which makes me very happy. So has my dad and all of our older rels. Cant believe what a brilliant job this area (and many many others have done), heartening ay 😊 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Apparently as we have surpassed the 50,000 infections mark the health secretary is making an announcement later. Hoping if any restrictions are reintroduced its after Ive left for Spain but then again what about coming back 😬

On the upside and the reason for posting here is Mr Slowly has been invited for his booster which makes me very happy. So has my dad and all of our older rels. Cant believe what a brilliant job this area (and many many others have done), heartening ay 😊 

Yeah it’s unfortunate about the rising rate, I think we are 9 highest in the country here over 750 case’s now and rising, plus it seems we have the new delta variant, pleased about the booster for Mr Slowly, my mate gets his on Saturday.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Apparently as we have surpassed the 50,000 infections mark the health secretary is making an announcement later. 

Getting their herd immunity plan after all! And it's all the general publics fault for not following the guidelines! 😉

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Six30 said:

vast majority of hospital admissions are people that have not had jabs .... i wont be masking up again   to protect the idiots that refuse a jab

We still have to mask up when going into shops or cafés, etc. I do it automatically now, don't even think about it anymore.

• Like 2