Covid! What are you allowed to do?

XTreme

None of the vaccines have ever claimed to be 100%, so some people who have been vaccinated will still catch it and become severely ill or die, but the majority will be able to mount an effective immune response to it once vaccinated. That doesn't mean that they can't catch it or become ill, but their immune system now knows how to react to it if or when they catch it.

Anyway, some restrictions are being restored down here as the levels are on the rise, which is no surprise due to the massive influx of holidaymakers here at the moment. There's a good percentage of Dutch, Belgian and German cars around, as well as a good many French cars from different departments.  

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Tango said:

There's a good percentage of Dutch, Belgian and German cars around, as well as a good many French cars from different departments.  

Do you like this one, 1984 325e,  giving it to my nephew. Going to be his first car.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Tym said:

Do you like this one, 1984 325e,  giving it to my nephew. Going to be his first car.

Very nice @Tym lucky nephew.👍

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tym said:

You look like what again?

something for the wank bank .... go buy a man magazine or ask buckster for his picture , he'll oblige im sure 

6 minutes ago, Tym said:

You can run with the big dogs and be real, or be you, the way you are now. Your choice...

wheres the big dogs ??

22 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That sounds like the dirty bastard to me!

Was a van spotted nearby?

left hand drive BMW 325i was seen fleeing the scene....

• Haha 1