Covid! What are you allowed to do?

XTreme

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

He’s found they pack down quite small if you get the right suitcase.

I remember the days when @Tym used to spend a lot of time offroading looking for dead hookers!

25 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Whatever floats ur boat 

Oh God Reaction GIF

No i crashed where the mob dumped dead hookers, it was an old airport we used to go off roading. 3 wheelchairs later my KLR stays very clean now all the time. Just alittle beach sand on her now. :wave:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tym said:

No i crashed where the mob dumped dead hookers, it was an old airport we used to go off roading. 3 wheelchairs later my KLR stays very clean now all the time. Just alittle beach sand on her now. :wave:

Crikey thats quite some crash. Lot of broken bones then?

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

3 pretty significant ones then if you landed up trying out some wheels you’d rather not 🦽 😞 

Tym was in a chair for quite a long time!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

3 pretty significant ones then if you landed up trying out some wheels you’d rather not 🦽 😞 

I;ll look for the old xrays! :wave:

6 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Lets see ‘em 👍

The main problem was i dint have the cover to pay for the pin the ortho guy wanted to put in the Tibs spiral, so i had a long recovery. The other problem was all injuries were made worse by the trama of the recovery effort. The helo was late again.

The 6 hours of dragging the broken parts dint do them  any good, shame rally i thought pain ment gain. My bad.

:classic_unsure:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Six30 said:

Just like his twat brother.... your hero .

what you say @Clive

Still trolling?

I think I'd better start mentioning your favourite forum again......and put you in a difficult spot with your handlers who are monitoring your movements on here.

What you say @Slowlycatchymonkey?

21 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Still trolling?

I think I'd better start mentioning your favourite forum again......and put you in a difficult spot with your handlers who are monitoring your movements on here.

What you say @Slowlycatchymonkey?

Do your worst …

twat

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Just like his twat brother.... your hero .

what you say @Clive

Would this be about politicians?..........if so I can't comment.

On 29/07/2021 at 22:18, Tym said:

X-ray poker place your bets...lol breaks were to the right leg and left hand

_DSC1827.thumb.JPG.4dd5c08ef4b8908dcf70948fa3328e84.JPG

_DSC1826.thumb.JPG.0b41918492c50030ce171be527ae9664.JPG

_DSC1828.thumb.JPG.d9cd54cb19a2d89fe491fc0a7bc5d161.JPG

Missed them, dunno how but I did. Well well well you don’t see that many large clean breaks very often. No plates or pins?

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Missed them, dunno how but I did. Well well well you don’t see that many large clean breaks very often. No plates or pins?

None, the point still sticks through the skin from the misformed tib. Hurts when i walk so i dont. 🤓

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Tym said:

None, the point still sticks through the skin from the misformed tib. Hurts when i walk so i dont. 🤓

Jeezus Tym they’re plate jobs. Have they by some miracle meshed together or have you got loose bones? Yes yes I know jokes about bones n loose 🙄

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Jeezus Tym they’re plate jobs. Have they by some miracle meshed together or have you got loose bones? Yes yes I know jokes about bones n loose 🙄

I just stayed still for awhile, bothered Pete and whoever else was around on the net, mum brought over egg samwiches...i have my chairs when i need them so life goes on, i just dont remember why. :classic_unsure:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tym said:

I just stayed still for awhile, bothered Pete and whoever else was around on the net, mum brought over egg samwiches...i have my chairs when i need them so life goes on, i just dont remember why. :classic_unsure:

I just don’t understand it. A wealthy first world country letting someone’s health (and if you wanna be ruthless their economic value) go down the crapper cos they don’t have enuf ‘coverage’

What do your X-rays look like now?

• Like 1