Happy New Year

Saul

Happy new year to you too, wonder what people have figured out as wishes and objectives for 2024, I have a list but will wait for tomorrow’s sobriety to post them.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

Happy and healthy new year to you and yours. Hope no-ones suffering too much this morn.
No word from Fred yet.:classic_laugh:

He's been lynched.... a welshman venturing in to an English town..... its just not right

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

He's been lynched.... a welshman venturing in to an English town..... its just not right

Nope still alive and home ok, the night was ok didn't get too drunk so no hangover it was a bit boring for me the wife seemed to enjoy herself though.

• Like 6

45 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Nope still alive and home ok, the night was ok didn't get too drunk so no hangover it was a bit boring for me the wife seemed to enjoy herself though.

It would have been more exciting for if you'd walked down the road a bit .  You could have stood outside 'the Beacon'  and shoted loudly 'why isn't this callled the Colston Hall anymore'

That would have guaranteed you full attention from about 1000 woke feckers in less than a minute :classic_unsure:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

It would have been more exciting for if you'd walked down the road a bit .  You could have stood outside 'the Beacon'  and shoted loudly 'why isn't this callled the Colston Hall anymore'

That would have guaranteed you full attention from about 1000 woke feckers in less than a minute :classic_unsure:

Why did Colston Hall change its name?

The Colston Hall has been rebranded the Bristol Beacon - severing the link with Edward Colston, the slave trader whose nearby statue was chucked into the harbour in 2020

• Like 3