(Not so) Secret Santa .............

boboneleg

29 minutes ago, Six30 said:

i'd get him a puppy, with some instructions, as follows...

convince the wife to come on a walk with the new puppy, let her hold the lead.. find a nice path along a cliff top, at the highest point of the cliff push her off, this is the clever bit but a little sad as you are sacrificing the puppy... when emergency services arrive just say the puppy made a bolt for it cause he saw a rabbit or a twig or whatever and dragged the mrs over the cliff ... 

and there you have it ....the perfect murder .

Wife walk.....er no......not having another dog, we had a Cairn Terrier, take it for a walk, it would sniff every lampost/gatepost/blade of grass, and piss on each, must have had a bladder like a water bowser 😂 

It shuffled off while we were on a holiday, upset the wife so much she said no more dogs.....we did have cat after that, but they don't count......it was a anti social twat.

My wife 🤔 I think she does a great job of putting up with me to be honest...... my life could be worse.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Clive said:

I thought the complete collection of the Encyclopaedia Britannica for @busabeast.......but i thought about and realised he does not need it.... 

Just jesting Rich 😂 

You could have mate but didn't you know I wrote it 😉 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Clive said:

It shuffled off while we were on a holiday, upset the wife so much she said no more dogs....

I was reading something the other day and thought of you.  One of the dog charities, Dogs Trust I think, was running a scheme for older dogs they can't rehome.  The deal is you home the dog and they will pay all the costs including vets.   Might be worth looking into mate.  

• Like 1

Just now, Saul said:

I was reading something the other day and thought of you.  One of the dog charities, Dogs Trust I think, was running a scheme for older dogs they can't rehome.  The dea is you home the dog and they will pay all the costs including vets.   Might be worth looking into mate.  

What about food 

2 minutes ago, Saul said:

I was reading something the other day and thought of you.  One of the dog charities, Dogs Trust I think, was running a scheme for older dogs they can't rehome.  The deal is you home the dog and they will pay all the costs including vets.   Might be worth looking into mate.  

Our neighbour have a dog they adopted from the Dogs Trust,  got it this summer, cost them over £150, if my wife was more mobile it could be considered, but as she is, its a no....Thanks anyway.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

What about one of these for @Sofia , it might be a bit expensive but we could all chip in to buy it for her .................

PedroLaughing.gif.6c314404dcadc7d6055b9e4a3213f5e4.gif

The costs of maintaining one of those are horrendous, good wines, food, rum, bmw motorcycles and travelling, plus they’re not the biggest fans of hard work. Trust me, they’re expensive to keep.

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

The costs of maintaining one of those are horrendous, good wines, food, rum, bmw motorcycles and travelling, plus they’re not the biggest fans of hard work. Trust me, they’re expensive to keep.

They’re reputedly great lovers though

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, busabeast said:

Already got some but found I didn't need them without busses around 

It’s only a matter of time before you see another bus in the road, you need to overcome your bus phobia so you don’t flee.

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It can't be that bad for @Clive......after all, he hasn't bought a used car from you.

Season 2 Wow GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

My cars are only fit for the scrapper after my ownership, I keep cars too long.....but if he bought mine I think this would be the advert for it. 😂 

car slamming GIF

Low mileage, 2 careful owners, much sought after model. 😂 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, boboneleg said:

@Sir Fallsalot has been a good boy this year so I think he deserves one of these so he can relive his youth .......................

mullet.jpeg.ead157ce411c78d928852e9a8b624d7e.jpeg

and maybe a haircut and shave

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Clive said:

My cars are only fit for the scrapper after my ownership, I keep cars too long.....but if he bought mine I think this would be the advert for it. 😂 

car slamming GIF

Low mileage, 2 careful owners, much sought after model. 😂 

2 careful owners... the other 6 was complete lunatics.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

2 careful owners... the other 6 was complete lunatics.

I'm the 2nd owner of my Dacia.........it is not much to brag about though......Dacia are held in the same esteem as rear engined Skodas. 😂 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Clive said:

I'm the 2nd owner of my Dacia.........it is not much to brag about though......Dacia are held in the same esteem as rear engined Skodas. 😂 

I rode in two Dacia taxis in Morocco, 1.5 diesels with huge milleage, they were holding on ok.

• Like 1