(Not so) Secret Santa .............

boboneleg

I’m going to pray for all of your souls over Christmas as my gift for you all, except for Pete.

Pete is ginger so he was born without a soul, gingers alway burn in hell, which in their case is Bognor Regis on a sunny day in May with no sun block.

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

Pray ?

prayer GIF

I have been trying this AI version of autocorrect but instead of putting alternatives in it completely deletes some words, it anticipates well though, often it fills in half a sentence. It’s quite weird but it’s getting better the more I use it, at some point it will just post for me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

I have been trying this AI version of autocorrect but instead of putting alternatives in it completely deletes some words, it anticipates well though, often it fills in half a sentence. It’s quite weird but it’s getting better the more I use it, at some point it will just post for me.

a @Buckster robot ?  this i've got to see :classic_ohmy:

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I’m thinking a battery maintainer and somewhere to plug it in 

Better still,

image.thumb.jpeg.b0d75ca2235389ab86654a62d8708260.jpeg

Complete with dedicated driver like the happy guy in the picture, so she doesn’t have to deal with the inferior oily latins.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Saul said:

They will sell in numbers if they come here, especially if they get the price right.  👍

Would like to have a close look at one, but that is all it will be.........

Australian Dollars to the £ makes it about £3800....+ on the road charges........maybe £4200 or thereabouts...or more 😲 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Clive said:

Would like to have a close look at one, but that is all it will be.........

Australian Dollars to the £ makes it about £3800....+ on the road charges........maybe £4200 or thereabouts...or more 😲 

And it's not very fast.....think my scoot would give it a run for the money.. 😂 

40 minutes ago, Clive said:

And it's not very fast.....think my scoot would give it a run for the money.. 😂 

I am sure it would, but nobody would buy a 20BHp 350 expecting to tear it up.   But if they brought the SL and TT versions here as well, they look stunning.   

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Saul said:

I am sure it would, but nobody would buy a 20BHp 350 expecting to tear it up.   But if they brought the SL and TT versions here as well, they look stunning.   

I certainly like the looks of it, too be honest it would not bother me speedwise, I am passed riding like a loon, I find riding fast tiring.

Still like to look one over. 👍 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Saul said:

Me too.    RE are selling these hand over fist for 4K ish so no reason Honda wouldn't  

A guy I know bought a RE Meteor after owning a Classic 350.....he prefers the Meteor.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Clive said:

A guy I know bought a RE Meteor after owning a Classic 350.....he prefers the Meteor.

I have had both as loaners, and I could find very little between them.   Just sat lower on the Meteor, I just like the look of the Classic, especially with the Chrome tank.     Doubt I would actually own one yet but I liked it nonetheless.   Now if I could get a Honda SL350 like the green one in the video I would probably buy one.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saul said:

I have had both as loaners, and I could find very little between them.   Just sat lower on the Meteor, I just like the look of the Classic, especially with the Chrome tank.     Doubt I would actually own one yet but I liked it nonetheless.   Now if I could get a Honda SL350 like the green one in the video I would probably buy one.  

It is just a flight of fantasy for me, but I can look one over and appreciate the style.

• Like 3

On 21/12/2023 at 21:48, zzzak said:

They generally build themselves.

OperaSnapshot_2023-05-03_064306_www.reddit_com.png.186cb21ef62c9a2caee45f8f795ff33b.png

That is astronaut Rex Walheim on his third EVA of that mission, I understand he got quite a lot of ribbing over fitting his boots to his suit incorrectly. What exactly do you think it proves?

• Like 3