(Not so) Secret Santa .............

boboneleg

15 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I'll start.............

I'd like to get @Buckster a church all for himself.  That way he could just go there and pray without all the other c*unts annoying him :classic_unsure:

church.jpg.e1ff8380606e6f31efe9f53cd3df7478.jpg

A church with a nice garage, it’s Christmas after all

• Haha 5

42 minutes ago, XTreme said:

CB500X would be just right for him.

That's about the right size........my old muscles can't manage anything heavier..... 👍 

Old twat me.

Fail Old Man GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

That's about the right size........my old muscles can't manage anything heavier..... 👍 

Old twat me.

Fail Old Man GIF

Your still a boy

• Haha 3

I thought the complete collection of the Encyclopaedia Britannica for @busabeast.......but i thought about and realised he does not need it.... 

Just jesting Rich 😂 

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Yeah an old boy....

Make the most of it Rich......in the blink of a eye you will be here...i am still amazed as to where the last 30 odd years went.

Time Clock GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Clive said:

Make the most of it Rich......in the blink of a eye you will be here...i am still amazed as to where the last 30 odd years went.

The Darkness worked out we have been together 31 years this year.   I could have murdered her and still been out of clink for 15 years by now.  🤣  But you are right time speeds up when you get into your 30's   🙄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Saul said:

The Darkness worked out we have been together 31 years this year.   I could have murdered her and still been out of clink for 15 years by now.  🤣  But you are right time speeds up when you get into your 30's   🙄

Think mine is still considering the murder part, she seemed to be too interested in new kitchen knives a while ago when out shopping....

david hasselhoff horror GIF by Shudder

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

You'd be better off getting Clive a clone of himself so he can go out on the bike he already has without the wife wondering where he is 

i'd get him a puppy, with some instructions, as follows...

convince the wife to come on a walk with the new puppy, let her hold the lead.. find a nice path along a cliff top, at the highest point of the cliff push her off, this is the clever bit but a little sad as you are sacrificing the puppy... when emergency services arrive just say the puppy made a bolt for it cause he saw a rabbit or a twig or whatever and dragged the mrs over the cliff ... 

and there you have it ....the perfect murder .

• Haha 3