We awoke to the news that there was snow ❄️ in the hills! ? So once the ice on the bikes melted, we set off to see what we could find. The air was crisp and the sun ? was shining. As the morning rolled on, we rode through the trees ? until we reached the snow line. Then it was back down the mountain with a brief stop at an absolutely splendid scenic outlook.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Lone Amigo said:

iN THE BEFORE TIMES...
let us not say so before as to be the Time of The Elders...
Let us say

In the Time of XTPete and RePete

Adventure was only committed
"Weather permitting."

"Of course."

IN THE NEW TIMES
La Grasshopper rides to the snow and mudline ...
of coarse Vancouver.
She must defend herself from a Stranger's Grumpazo.
As she struggles with mud she notes that Bagheera's tires are 50-50 tires.
Ironic to The Elders, for the the tires of Hoy Dia are 100 times better than
The Tyres of Yore.

At the Tropic of Cancer border, the Border Bajado,
the saying is
"Son las llantas que causan los llantos."

In the Adventure Times

The Ride you take is equal to
The ride you make...

I love that.....?  It is nice to know I am not the only strange one hanging out here. ??

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Come hang out with Bagheera and the Grasshopper in the garage, as we do Bagheera's 5000km servicing.  ??Tools, tappets and silliness! ?

Only watched a few minutes I'll finish watching this later, but the first few minutes have me thinking Tym is not the only unstable one here :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

I like that @Grasshopper's Ride, if you don´t like how the oil drains on your bike maybe try heating up more, in the XR which is also a single cylinder bike (although I'm not sure if that has anything t do with it) I find that after it has almost stopped dripping I hold it tilted to both sides and that frees up plenty more oil from all those little nooks inside.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Pedro said:

I like that @Grasshopper's Ride, if you don´t like how the oil drains on your bike maybe try heating up more, in the XR which is also a single cylinder bike (although I'm not sure if that has anything t do with it) I find that after it has almost stopped dripping I hold it tilted to both sides and that frees up plenty more oil from all those little nooks inside.

Me too. Always get em hot as well.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Only watched a few minutes I'll finish watching this later, but the first few minutes have me thinking Tym is not the only unstable one here :classic_laugh:

?...took you long enough to figure that out...... ?

crazy cuckoo GIF

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Pedro said:

I like that @Grasshopper's Ride, if you don´t like how the oil drains on your bike maybe try heating up more...

ohhhh he was all warmed up..... I just get silly about some things, it's all good. 

You should see what I do to the toothpaste tube to get every little last bit out.....?

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

WOW, my latest video has over 1000 views now, the most I have ever had.

I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts, there's my 15min.....?

Dance Reaction GIF by The .GIFYS

I've just had a look on my you tube channel and i have 2 clips with over 9700 views and one unanswered question from seven years ago :classic_laugh: And I have just worked out how to delete all the comments and turn off comments so i don't have to deal with them in future not that i did anyway LOL 

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Damn.....it looks a bit cold there Michelle!

I was struggling today at 10c!

It is almost 5c, but I grew up in a cold garage working on stuff with my dad in way colder weather, so I kind of like it. ?

• Like 3

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! ?

As 2020 comes to an end I think everyone is looking forward to 2021.

For myself, 2020 will be remembered for many things, but mostly as the year motorcycles came back into my life. This past year has been full of fun adventures and all thanks to a motorcycle.

With a short flash back to remember the summer and warm wishes of good health and adventures for 2021, I am looking forward to a new year! ?

Safe Travels Everyone! ?️??

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1