1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I may have to visit you one day just so you can teach me a bit of photography and maybe record at least one watchable vid that I can post ?

You are always welcome! ?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

You are always welcome! ?

Ah arent you lovely. I have two online talks to watch about mobike pics n vids, both only 30 mins long, one by Lisa and Simon Thomas and one by Austin Vince so theyre by good peeps and I still haven’t watched them. If I wait much longer my access will time out, must find the motivation cos I really dont want a load of crap vids and photos to look back on when I’m old in my rocking chair with a stick and a shot gun waiting to chase people off my land ?

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

...must find the motivation cos I really dont want a load of crap vids and photos to look back on when I’m old in my rocking chair with a stick and a shot gun waiting to chase people off my land ?

ohhhh....see I just had the shovel, you have a stick and a shot gun.....

OK, I might get out my sword, a sword and shovel.....nice ?

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

ohhhh....see I just had the shovel, you have a stick and a shot gun.....

OK, I might get out my sword, a sword and shovel.....nice ?

You gotta up your game, youre classy enough to carry off a katana.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Nice one Michelle but what happened to the jolly spiffing music old girl ?

Thanks!

Funny you ask, my music guy has been asking the same thing.  I am just enjoying our new exhaust sounds so much I forget to add music. ?. I did add a little tune at the end. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Charlotte in the Spring 🌿🌞

I have really been enjoying my new bike this Spring. Having the two worlds, gravel and street, has made it so I am on a motorcycle several times a week now.

Charlotte, my 2020 Honda CB500F has been all over the Sunshine Coast now and April just flew by.

Here are a few highlights of our Spring rides. 😎

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

A Ride & Hike Around Big Tree Recreation Site

Big Tree Recreation Site is located in Halfmoon Bay on the beautiful Sunshine Coast of British Columbia. 🌞

A scattered grove of old growth Douglas Fir 🌲 among second growth forest, ferns, mosses and mushrooms. Big Tree Park is believed to have the largest existing tree on the Sunshine Coast. 😎

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

A Ride & Hike Around Big Tree Recreation Site

Big Tree Recreation Site is located in Halfmoon Bay on the beautiful Sunshine Coast of British Columbia. 🌞

A scattered grove of old growth Douglas Fir 🌲 among second growth forest, ferns, mosses and mushrooms. Big Tree Park is believed to have the largest existing tree on the Sunshine Coast. 😎

Excellent Michelle!

• Thanks 1

Good stuff but you should end on a cliff hanger, next time I suggest you get grabbed off the bike by a grizzly bear and carried off into the woods leaving us all wondering what the next episode will bring.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Buckster said:

Good stuff but you should end on a cliff hanger, next time I suggest you get grabbed off the bike by a grizzly bear and carried off into the woods leaving us all wondering what the next episode will bring.

That's a great idea..... 😆  You should direct B Movies.......  lol

scared bear GIF

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Went for a great ride today to a lake we like to stop at.  🌞

I really want to get a canoe now....so I can adventure out on the lakes around where I live.  :littleguy:

DC01200E-5697-4A66-AD19-5EB3197C6478_1_201_a.jpeg

That looks sooooo peaceful.

• Like 1

Went for a great ride today to a lake we like to stop at.  🌞

I really want to get a canoe now....so I can adventure out on the lakes around where I live.  :littleguy:

DC01200E-5697-4A66-AD19-5EB3197C6478_1_201_a.jpeg

Very nice Michelle!

• Thanks 1

Two-Track Travel Through The Trees 🌲

Riding the main forest service roads around the Sunshine Coast of British Columbia offers hours of great riding, but I do love venturing off the main roads onto the two-track side roads.

They always offer some fun exploring and new adventures. 😊🌲. This time of year is even more enjoyable as the forest is lush and green around you as you ride through. 🌿

• Like 6

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

That is brilliant Michelle......you had a drone flying as well?

Thanks Pete 😎

Yes, we take the drone with us often, but never stop to use it....lol. Just too much fun riding all the time.

This time we got it out and wanted to show what the area we ride in.  Normally all you see is the road and lots of trees, you can forget the big picture that is above the trees. 🙂

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Thanks Pete 😎

Yes, we take the drone with us often, but never stop to use it....lol. Just too much fun riding all the time.

This time we got it out and wanted to show what the area we ride in.  Normally all you see is the road and lots of trees, you can forget the big picture that is above the trees. 🙂

The music fits in brilliantly as well!

You seen this vid @Slowlycatchymonkey @gymwitch?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1