My new riding gear finally arrived. 😎

I am super happy with everything, the leather jacket already feels like I have had it for years.

The helmet is quiet and I got a pinlock this time, so no fogging up! 

Much more comfortable in this gear on the Honda than I was in my ADV gear, and I was surprising warm in it all.

The new jeans are cool too! 🙂

1D9E815B-46BC-4DBC-8053-EFF04CEC27BE_1_201_a.jpeg

5072006B-3014-4521-B9C6-0F4D8832C4CA_1_201_a.jpeg

• Like 6

Looking great Michelle!

I like HJC as well......great value for money, and the fit is based very much on Shoei as I understand it.

I used Shoei's for years......but the pricing was just getting ridiculous so I switched to HJC.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

I like HJC as well......great value for money, and the fit is based very much on Shoei as I understand it.

I used Shoei's for years......but the pricing was just getting ridiculous so I switched to HJC.

I also wore Shoei for years and yes the fit is similar, but agree, the price is a bit much. :littleguy:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bruce said:

Looking simply delightful there. I didn't realise you were so petite. You're smaller than Stumpy!

Wow, I don't think anyone has ever called me "petite".  Cool ? But I could still kick your butt! ?

My ADV gear is very thick so maybe that's it.....lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

My new riding gear finally arrived.  ?

I am super happy with everything, the leather jacket already feels like I have had it for years.

The helmet is quiet and I got a pinlock this time, so no fogging up! ?

Much more comfortable in this gear on the Honda than I was in my ADV gear, and I was surprising warm in it all.

The new jeans are cool too! ?

nice gear ?

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

My new riding gear finally arrived.  ?

The helmet is quiet and I got a pinlock this time, so no fogging up! ?

The new jeans are cool too! ?

Well Done Yes GIF

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Introducing Charlotte - My New 2020 Honda CB500F

I would like to introduce you to my new tarmac toy, a 2020 Honda CB500F named Charlotte. ??  I took delivery of her on January 29th from the friendly folks at Carter Motorsports in Vancouver and have been having a blast with her ever since. I am really happy to have a Honda again, and a CB in particular. My first bike was a 1984 Honda CB650 Custom, which I loved very much. I have a feeling Charlotte will also be very special. ?

My Royal Enfield Himalayan, Bagheera is now going to be mostly for backroads and gravel travel, which is where he is happiest.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Introducing Charlotte - My New 2020 Honda CB500F

I would like to introduce you to my new tarmac toy, a 2020 Honda CB500F named Charlotte. ??  I took delivery of her on January 29th from the friendly folks at Carter Motorsports in Vancouver and have been having a blast with her ever since. I am really happy to have a Honda again, and a CB in particular. My first bike was a 1984 Honda CB650 Custom, which I loved very much. I have a feeling Charlotte will also be very special. ?

My Royal Enfield Himalayan, Bagheera is now going to be mostly for backroads and gravel travel, which is where he is happiest.

Nice ?

Did you not give it a little ride right after delivery 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Nice ?

Did you not give it a little ride right after delivery 

No ride on delivery day, by the time I went and got insurance and got back home, it had started to rain.  I was too nervous/excited to take out a new bike with new tires on a cold wet January day.  I knew the dealership would take care of any issues if they did come up later, so I waited for a nicer day. ?

3 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

No ride on delivery day, by the time I went and got insurance and got back home, it had started to rain.  I was too nervous/excited to take out a new bike with new tires on a cold wet January day.  I knew the dealership would take care of any issues if they did come up later, so I waited for a nicer day. ?

I wasn't thinking about anything being wrong with it, i was thinking how excited i was with a new bike and couldn't wait to get on it, although i had to wait 3 weeks for my current insurance to run out before i could get insurance on the new bike, that was a long 3 weeks :littleguy: and new tyres on wet roads are only a problem if your trying to get the footrests to touch in the bends normal riding would present no problem?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I wasn't thinking about anything being wrong with it, i was thinking how excited i was with a new bike and couldn't wait to get on it, although i had to wait 3 weeks for my current insurance to run out before i could get insurance on the new bike, that was a long 3 weeks  and new tyres on wet roads are only a problem if your trying to get the footrests to touch in the bends normal riding would present no problem?

lol....considering how my Himalayan came, I just assumed something would break.

3 weeks would have been torture....

I know that about new tires and wet roads, but still, ALL NEW....plays in your brain and you just think you will drop it....lol. Funny enough I have now been out in super heavy rain and I was just singing along.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bruce said:

Nawwww we wanted Manga Style. 2 outa 10 for gushing though

Wow, only 2 out of 10.....and then a knock to my girlish happiness, you are being cruel today.  The love is gone I guess.....lol

Have you got your butt fur stuck somewhere that doesn't feel nice or what?  ?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Bruce said:

Something like that. See my tunes of the day

OK, so did you need to talk about this....  I'm here for you buddy, just don't take it out on the silly Canadian lady.... ?

14 minutes ago, Bruce said:

Yes. Ship radio license  to own and to use. So all you clowns that join me on my little ship. Everytime I use the radio please move to the bow of the boat and wear your lead headcaps. Try not to fall in the water either, the props will make a bloody great mess of you.

Boaters are being squeezed by increasingly draconian measures that are both impractacle, achieve little and expedient to deliver because we are a soft and easy target and they can say they have actioned something. I cant even put my own antifoul on these days.

It all sounds like a bummer and very frustrating, no pun intended....

Sorry my video didn't make your day better, not even my little butt shake...

I'll work harder next time, just for you, now cheer up Bruce ?

19 minutes ago, Bruce said:

Yes. Ship radio license  to own and to use. So all you clowns that join me on my little ship. Everytime I use the radio please move to the bow of the boat and wear your lead headcaps. Try not to fall in the water either, the props will make a bloody great mess of you.

Boaters are being squeezed by increasingly draconian measures that are both impractacle, achieve little and expedient to deliver because we are a soft and easy target and they can say they have actioned something. I cant even put my own antifoul on these days.

We've lost all our freedoms Bruce!

Bit by bit over the years they've been stripped away from us.

6 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

New Playlist of Shorts - Ride Logs & Short Hops

Really liked that thumper singing along on a lovely dirt road, you were enjoying it. Nice clip!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Air Injection Delete Kit - Royal Enfield Himalayan

In this video I show the step by step process I followed to install an Air Injection Delete Kit from Hitchcock's Motorcycles to my 2019 Royal Enfield Himalayan.

Even though this is some great entertainment, it might not be for everyone, or anyone for that matter....lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Air Injection Delete Kit - Royal Enfield Himalayan

In this video I show the step by step process I followed to install an Air Injection Delete Kit from Hitchcock's Motorcycles to my 2019 Royal Enfield Himalayan.

Even though this is some great entertainment, it might not be for everyone, or anyone for that matter....lol

steve coogan shrug GIF

• Haha 1