How old are you ?

zzzak

8 hours ago, Clive said:

I have 4 missing teeth at the front of my mouth, 2 of them were removed by a West Ham supporter. 😕 

Same here Clive except it was village rivalry, me and a mate were in the wrong village at the wrong time and got jumped by five lads. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

In was on my way to catch the bus home after watching Mansfield Town stuff West Ham 3:0 in the FA cup.

I did not have a team scarf on or anything that made them think I was a Town supporter.....I was nowhere near the ground where it happened.

All I remember is coming to and spitting blood........and teeth. 😂

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

13 minutes ago, Clive said:

In was on my way to catch the bus home after watching Mansfield Town stuff West Ham 3:0 in the FA cup.

I did not have a team scarf on or anything that made them think I was a Town supporter.....I was nowhere near the ground where it happened.

All I remember is coming to and spitting blood........and teeth. 😂

Not good Clive, me and my mate were walking over to meet some girls when we were about 16 when we had to walk past a group of lads walking towards us after we past them they turned around and jumped us took us by surprise. One of them punched me when i turned to see who grabbed me so that was my two front teeth gone, my mate was a bit tasty and had a pair of steel toecap docs on which he put to good use and they ran off. Had to have a tooth either side of the two they hit out removed after so like you Clive 4 missing.
I had the good fortune to bump into one of the lads a year or so later he wasn't so hard on his own. he wasn't the one who hit my teeth out but i made sure he knew how i felt about it fucking gutless pricks all of them.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1