Wotcha watching?

Slowlycatchymonkey

9 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Finished it. I’m amazed to read that that one you’re referring to is still alive. You would have thought there would have been some repercussions of an unpleasant nature. 

I did really enjoy it, it’s def worth a watch but it does lean very heavily into the the whole Godfather mobster glam side of it and totally gloss over the real cost of pain and misery they cause, the threats of violence and the extortion that wreck a lot of peoples lives and businesses.

It was a lot of snappy 30 second sound bites pasted together but even so very entertainingly done. Feckin loved the lock picker in the cardboard box idea.

yes it didn't t really go in to the misery they caused normal working people and businesses , i googled Sammy the bull to see if he was still alive and was surprised , he must of been on one good witness protection scheme.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Six30 said:

yes it didn't t really go in to the misery they caused normal working people and businesses , i googled Sammy the bull to see if he was still alive and was surprised , he must of been on one good witness protection scheme.

Or he had the backing of everyone to shut up the show off who was bringing them so much unwanted attention.

• Like 1

On 28/10/2023 at 22:11, Pedro said:

Lupin. Third season is out, I enjoyed the first two. Very nice if you watch with subtitles as I can't follow it properly in French.

I've not watched it yet, but Mandy has seen the first couple of series and is watching the latest one too. She says that she's enjoying it.

Just finished watching Stonemouth on the BBC liked that.  Also The Tower series two on the BBC.  Actually gotta give the Mrs her due as the new sofas she got as part of my Hornet were very comfy.   🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Saul said:

The Long Shadow on ITVX.    About the Yorkshire Ripper, grim subject but pretty well observed recreation of the 1970’s.   I liked it.   

Was Savile mentioned? 

33 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Me and Mandi have been watching Bodies which I think someone mentioned on here. Ain't finished yet but we're both enjoying.

It's very, very good!

5 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I watched the film Fisherman's Friends last night .  I sure I saw @Saul in there somewhere :classic_laugh:

Not that I know of mate, chubby slapheads are pretty common you know 🤣

• Haha 4

Been watching a bit of Apple TV, as I recently got a free 3 months subscription to it.  I am glad it is free because there is no way I would pay for their content. The Greyhound film is good but I have yet to find much else I like.  I will be cancelling way before the free trial is over.