Wotcha watching?

Slowlycatchymonkey

30 minutes ago, Tango said:

I don't usually watch TV so I didn't see that interview, but I think that he's a bit of a loner. Anyway, I think that Jonathan Ross would rub me up the wrong way too! 🤣🤣  Apparently he's a big supporter of Battersea dogs home. 

Ross is his usual irritating self and Tom looked somewhere between nonplussed and bored 😂 

I was never that fond of Jonathon Ross but it was his twat comments after abandoning his car in the way on double yellows cos he was late taking his child to the cinema.. “a parking tickets only £25 and it was closer”

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Here you go. Tis 8 minutes long and not really worth watching unless you wanna find yourself wondering how on earth Jonathon Ross got into the popular position he did with so few interviewing skills 😂

Yeah, an interviewer who likes the sound of his own voice! I'll ask a question and then talk all over your answer! No wonder Tom Hardy looked pissed off.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Tango said:

Yeah, an interviewer who likes the sound of his own voice! I'll ask a question and then talk all over your answer! No wonder Tom Hardy looked pissed off.

He is a total knobber, as soon as anyone he interviews is about to say something interesting he talks over the top of them with senseless jibber jabber!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

He is a total knobber, as soon as anyone he interviews is about to say something interesting he talks over the top of them with senseless jibber jabber!

Nothing beats Madeley......did you see him last week with Layla Moran?

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Did you ever see Madeley try to interview Oliver Reed on This Morning?

So funny.

Reed who didn't suffer fools gladly at the best of times was as usual pissed and looked at Madeley wittering on with a silent contempt, eventually Madeley ran out of steam and in the brief silence boomed "You silly little orange man" got up and left.

Live TV at its finest 😆

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, XTreme said:

Madely is a twat .... but i cant stand that James Obrian, just cuts people off when they get the better of him

3 hours ago, Six30 said:

watched that , good

Loved the harsh violence that makes you wince, the cold dead relationships and how it the more implausible it became the better it got. 

So much so I watched it twice, once with one son and then watched it again with everyone. 

Don’t think it would have worked as well with anyone except Odenkirk. 

If you like dumb ass action movies (I definitely do) then try Guns Akimbo. Completely different type of film from Nobody, ridiculous and comedic. Made me laugh. 

Edit- if you do decide to watch it don’t read about it beforehand, the plot is paper thin and any description will pretty much render watching it pointless 😆

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

It's time travel so I have to watch it.

A time travel lover ay. It always adds and extra element doesn’t it. 

Is that time travel as in sci-fi they do actually travel in time or the time travel where the prog cuts back and forth between timelines until all is revealed?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Is that time travel as in sci-fi they do actually travel in time or the time travel where the prog cuts back and forth between timelines until all is revealed?

I'm not that keen on the futuristic sci-fi ones......I'm into the going back in time to try and change things type of stuff.

Though it pisses me off that the Yanks always have to have them based on stopping the JFK assassination. There's plenty of other bad shit they could try and stop.

And what about a Brit one going back in time to stop the Farage and Bozos? And obviously Thatch as well. Throw Savile in too!

Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes were great examples of how to do it, but the all time greatest has to be the original of "The Time Machine" with Rod Taylor from 1960.

I saw that as a young kid and I was hooked on time travel from thereon. Not interested in any other sci-fi.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Started watching "Bodies" on Netflix!

We just finished it, entertaining but I found the end a bit messy.  Like all time travel stories it never really makes sense.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Saul said:

We just finished it, entertaining but I found the end a bit messy.  Like all time travel stories it never really makes sense.  

Ashes to Ashes did tie up the two series very well though.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Dark ... watch it.... on netflix 

• Like 2