Wotcha watching?

Slowlycatchymonkey

Apparently it's 50 years since the release of "Enter the Dragon" so HBO are showing it again. 

Don't think I've seen it since it came out in the cinema back then, and it's aged pretty well.

None of the main cast are left now cos John Saxon, Jim Kelly, and Bob Wall all died in recent years.

Hope nobody in Hollywood ever gets the bright idea of doing a remake......it would be a fucking shambles!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

Apparently it's 50 years since the release of "Enter the Dragon" so HBO are showing it again. 

Don't think I've seen it since it came out in the cinema back then, and it's aged pretty well.

None of the main cast are left now cos John Saxon, Jim Kelly, and Bob Wall all died in recent years.

Hope nobody in Hollywood ever gets the bright idea of doing a remake......it would be a fucking shambles!

A fuckin WOKE shambles

• Haha 1

Just now, XTreme said:

Started watching "Wanted" on Netflix.......pretty good so far.

But most of them start well then turn to shit (like Homeland).......so let's see how it goes.

I think they have a good idea for a first season on most of those shows, it ends on a high and suddenly they scramble some shit together when they’re surprised by a longer contract :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Watching series three of Only Murders in the Building. It’s utter tripe and I wish I would stop watching it 😆

Although this series has Paul Rudd and Meryl Streep in it which bumps it up a bit. 

I like it.......and now with Meryl Streep as well. She's just brilliant!

On 20/08/2023 at 12:42, Pedro said:

I think they have a good idea for a first season on most of those shows, it ends on a high and suddenly they scramble some shit together when they’re surprised by a longer contract :classic_laugh:

"Wanted" hasn't let up one bit......it's really good!

59 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Netflix! Highly recommended! Best I've seen for a long time!

It’s seems I have watched the first series a while back .. 

• Like 1

Yesterday with my son we watched 'Les Troyens'  (the Trojans) , an opera by Berlioz.  I'm not saying it was shit but even he said 'this goes on a bit' !!  So if you want to watch an opera don't choose that one

cat-nah.gif.a5097135f7d90a6c4e6ccdcb352ecdbd.gif

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

Yesterday with my son we watched 'Les Troyens'  (the Trojans) , an opera by Berlioz.  I'm not saying it was shit but even he said 'this goes on a bit' !!  So if you want to watch an opera don't choose that one

cat-nah.gif.a5097135f7d90a6c4e6ccdcb352ecdbd.gif

Fucking opera .. really 

Clint Eastwood Coffee GIF

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Not my choice, my son loves opera . Each to his own , some peeps like tarting up bangers for a living  :classic_laugh:

eyebrow-raise-spock.gif.9221ce92f31398b4804cab0999c0ad24.gif

Yeh , but it’s better than working for a living 

smug GIF

• Haha 2