Wotcha watching?

Slowlycatchymonkey

Watched Holding on ITVX last night.  I loved it, bit of cross between Father Ted, Young Offenders and a semi serious detective drama.  Based in Graham Norton's book and filmed in Western Ireland.  

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Just finishing Series 2 of Bosch! And there's 5 more series to go!

I bloody love Bosch. Watched all of it, some of the series twice.  Cool music, great scenery and filming.  Love Bosch's house.   Get the feeling Titus Welliver is a bit of a tit in real life but the series is great.  I have also listened to several Micheal Connolly's audio books.     

• Like 1

On 20/11/2023 at 21:20, Saul said:

I watched the first couple of episodes.    

I got three months free Apple TV with the new laptop so binging everything on there that looks semi watchable at the moment.

6 hours ago, Six30 said:

Watched a film called Focus , Will Smith and Margo Robbie, not a bad film ... its worth watching just to look at Margo Robbie.

Bullshit! We know who you are looking at.

6aqqzm.jpg.93897a67404830d89da95a11e3e90ebd.jpg

58 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I got three months free Apple TV with the new laptop so binging everything on there that looks semi watchable at the moment.

Funnily enough that's where I am at the moment, I got 3 months free with an Apple purchase.    I liked the Greyhound with Tom Hanks, I am working through Invasion but not even sure I like that.  I think I will go back to For All Mankind which I thought was ok.    Not overly impressed with Apple TV, can't imagine paying for it.

41 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Finished watching Bosch.....all 7 seasons!

Now started on Bosch Legacy!

One of the tv series I have never skipped the entry theme music to. Cool stuff!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, XTreme said:

Finished watching Bosch.....all 7 seasons!

Now started on Bosch Legacy!

After you finish Legacy have a look for Lincoln Lawyer, written by Michael Connelly  (who wrote Bosch) based in LA  and produced by the same people as Bosch.    All based in the same TV world, similar cool music as well.    Pay attention to the FBI characters in Bosch Legacy as in the Connelly books Bosch has a half brother who is an FBI agent  and I am convinced he is going to appear in this series.  

1 hour ago, Saul said:

After you finish Legacy have a look for Lincoln Lawyer, written by Michael Connelly  (who wrote Bosch) based in LA  and produced by the same people as Bosch.    All based in the same TV world, similar cool music as well.    Pay attention to the FBI characters in Bosch Legacy as in the Connelly books Bosch has a half brother who is an FBI agent  and I am convinced he is going to appear in this series.  

I've seen Lincoln Lawyer.....great series!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Since the op I've been watching "Cold Case" on Amazon Prime.

I started watching it back in 2005 and only saw a few of the first series before moving here. Turns out it ran until 2010.....so I've got a load of catching up to do.

Been great for me because I've had a reason to stretch out on the bed giving the wound time to recover.

IMG_20231213_184201-min.jpg.9f07f9e551bad1ffd533480f59340bec.jpg

• Like 1

A series called Slow Horses. Not the usual spy stuff, a bit quirky but I can relate to that. Being a bit quirky, not being a spy……..but then again, that could be a ruse to put you off the scent. 😜

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I started watching it back in 2005 and only saw a few of the first series before moving here. Turns out it ran until 2010.....so I've got a load of catching up to do.

Been great for me because I've had a reason to stretch out on the bed giving the new vagina time to recover.

Take it easy mate. Don’t rip it and make it too baggy.

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Been great for me because I've had a reason to stretch out on the bed giving the wound time to recover.

You haven't got enough years left pete I wouldn't bother

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Keep it moving, although I'm quite keen to lay there watching tele too.

Just now, Catteeclan said:

Keep it moving, although I'm quite keen to lay there watching tele too.

I have been Dave........but without something decent to watch I'd probably have ended up pushing it too hard.

So I've been moving about and exercising......then an episode of Cold Case!

• Like 2