Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

Electric blankets. !!!!

Fuckmine, they’ve all turned into their feckin grannies 😂

I only need it to take the chill off the bed before i get in, i don't put the heating on in the bedroom as its too hot to sleep when i do 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, skyrider said:

thats better than it used to be then you always so these guys with trade plates under their arm trying to cadge a lift

The worst it gets is having to catch a train or bus on occasion rest of the time either a hire car will be waiting or we have a runner waiting for us

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I only need it to take the chill off the bed before i get in, i don't put the heating on in the bedroom as its too hot to sleep when i do 

Just man the fuck up and don't use it you old fanny

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Just man the fuck up and don't use it you old fanny

Don't be to hasty to judge, a lectric blankie is very soothing after rugby 😉🤣👍

• Haha 4

Tractor broke down at 6 am with a clog fuel filter...it was pooring out...some kind of warm spell from the south..could only find one at the dealer ..90 bucks ..cross the part number after..13 buck at auto supplie shop...I'll make sure I have a spare one at home...

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Saul said:

Don't be to hasty to judge, a lectric blankie is very soothing after rugby 😉🤣👍

You old fanny, they aren't for rugby players...

Alcohol anaesthetic is the order for post rugby aches and pain, the more you have the less you can move = the less painful it is

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Clive said:

Not 100%, but better......was still exhausted after the bit of gardening I did. 

Well stop trying to reenact the great escape and using a spoon to dig the earth....thats what shovels were made for

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, busabeast said:

You old fanny, they aren't for rugby players...

Alcohol anaesthetic is the order for post rugby aches and pain, the more you have the less you can move = the less painful it is

Thats the point when you can't move in the morning they help you loosen up quite well, with a dose of the Mrs's Feminex meds and you are good to go.    Plus a nice stinky dose of Wintergreen rubbed in, the good stuff from the chemist.  😉

• Haha 3

well it's been snowing here since early afternoon. about 5 cm on the ground I reckon too warm to settle untill it got dark. going to make getting to the main road fun tomorrow morning if it freezes overnight 

• Like 5

I'll stick to a good dose of alcohol as a remedy,I've just about stopped aching and being able to move without some part of my anatomy creaking or groaning so I'd call that a win.

Only part that is still rather tender is my neck but I can turn my head now which until this morning I couldn't 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, MooN said:

well it's been snowing here since early afternoon. about 5 cm on the ground I reckon too warm to settle untill it got dark. going to make getting to the main road fun tomorrow morning if it freezes overnight 

Pics or it hasn't happened 

3 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Deep heat rubbed into your bollocks will get you moving again 😁

It will its just a stronger pain that takes you mind off the original pain.  Years ago when I was into Judo I managed to get some on my bollix by mistake after pulling my groin.  You don't make that mistake twice.  😳😳😳

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I'll stick to a good dose of alcohol as a remedy,I've just about stopped aching and being able to move without some part of my anatomy creaking or groaning so I'd call that a win.

Only part that is still rather tender is my neck but I can turn my head now which until this morning I couldn't 

I remember that feeling well. 😉.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

Humidifier seems to be working......there's a remote control with all sorts of settings.

I've just set it to the Health Mode and I'll see how that goes.

@Slowlycatchymonkey if you ever want house stuff over here take a look at ManoMano

We've ordered loads of stuff from them.....always delivered the next day and free delivery.

One of the few Spanish businesses that has actually got its shit together!

Cheers Pete, good to know. 

• Like 1

Got wind one of my sons might be having a few people down while we’re away next week.

Not best pleased as I’ve just bought a new mattress for my room and you know what inebriated young folk are like.

Going to pick up a waterproof mattress protector tomorrow 

Not Funny Sarcastic Laugh GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Got wind one of my sons might be having a few people down while we’re away next week.

Not best pleased as I’ve just bought a new mattress for my room and you know what inebriated young folk are like.

Going to pick up a waterproof mattress protector tomorrow 

Not Funny Sarcastic Laugh GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty

Do they throw up on their parents’ bed? 😟

• Haha 3