Your Day Today!

XTreme

30 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Friend I’m staying with next week text while I was cooking lunch today to ask if I was a vegetarian or vegan… 😂

C54708CE-4B1E-4B9C-8F8B-B54421240C0C.thumb.jpeg.94f19b7762a2ad7c542380bb58a2e3f1.jpeg

My boy was dating a girl that was a vegan but she didn't like vegan food fuck knows what she eating to stay alive. She ended it with him because she was having all sorts of mental problems and didn't want to drag him down with it even though he was ok to stay with her. What a sad place for a 17 year old to be in never seemed to be an issue when i was 17 probably because everyone ate meat 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

My boy was dating a girl that was a vegan but she didn't like vegan food fuck knows what she eating to stay alive. She ended it with him because she was having all sorts of mental problems and didn't want to drag him down with it even though he was ok to stay with her. What a sad place for a 17 year old to be in never seemed to be an issue when i was 17 probably because everyone ate meat 🤔

Hmm the percentage of nutters per generation. That'd be a hard one to research seeing as anyone over 40 is so busy being tough they don't know they're mental 😂

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Hmm the percentage of nutters per generation. That'd be a hard one to research seeing as anyone over 40 is so busy being tough they don't know they're mental 😂

There are more nutters now because we no longer acknowledge mental illness, we now tell people that their delusions are real.

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

This was in a magazine I bought today, that any good for you?

image.png.125ed0db1adcafa299d7a944f520be62.png

image.png.4697f6b5fdc9a6e2698fa78635f2d12a.png

image.png.a3dd516c61e81d6855f388529f0f387a.png

Thanks! I watched a 44teeth video of it and pretty much recognised the nicer parts. I have to say I think I could have done a lot better job, seems like KTM tried to take them through the ugliest town streets in the area :classic_laugh:

I will have a proper look at it later!

I am also very impressed at how journalists are treating Portugal’s countryside and villages as a wild west racetrack, they wouldn’t dare to ride like that in the UK. 

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

😂 nope.

Traditionally at young peeps parties some will disappear off to find a room and let’s just say they are normally too busy to care who’s bed it is. 

install "electric" blamkets

• Haha 2

More printing today. Fake oil tank this time. Half of one anyway. This is getting monotonous for me too now, so I just click on the normal options and let it roll while I go do other things. I'm back to deafulting to taking a time lapse though, because, um, why not? It's kinda like watching paint dry. 

I'm sure you lot will enjoy it though!

Key-ryst I need to find better hobbies. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, yen_powell said:

This was in a magazine I bought today, that any good for you?

image.png.125ed0db1adcafa299d7a944f520be62.png

image.png.4697f6b5fdc9a6e2698fa78635f2d12a.png

image.png.a3dd516c61e81d6855f388529f0f387a.png

Ignore their lunch recommendation. No "home-made food" place will have good vegetarian lasagna and good fish and good duck rice, never been there but I'll guide you around if you ever come through these parts!

• Like 3

Soz to anyone I'm not responding to. Just discovered my pocket money account has been emptied and closed by some scammer. 

Phoned fraud line. The thieving fucker who closed my account and took my money is.. Barclays Bank.

The people I pay £8.50 a month to make sure I'm looked after. 

They can't explain why they emptied the account or why they've charged me £300 admin for this... so ring this number tomorrow. 

The advisor sounded like he'd heard it a lot.

I'd heard they are capable of above and beyond on the cunty front but this is a surprise!

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Soz to anyone I'm not responding to. Just discovered my pocket money account has been emptied and closed by some scammer. 

Phoned fraud line. The thieving fucker who closed my account and took my money is.. Barclays Bank.

They can't explain why they emptied the account or why they've charged me £300 admin for this... so ring this number tomorrow. 

I'd heard they are capable of above and beyond on the cunty front but this is a surprise!

I feel your pain, I got rinsed by Barclays many years ago.  After getting nowhere with them I went to see a solicitor, his advice was to forget about it as you'll never win in court against a bank 😡

• Sad 4

14 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

That sucks big time!

I have been the victim of fraud a couple of times, both times I found out because my bank called me within minutes telling me they solved the issue, refunded the expense and called me to say not to worry. This might not be of much help to you, but even so it serves to say it's not always bad.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I feel your pain, I got rinsed by Barclays many years ago.  After getting nowhere with them I went to see a solicitor, his advice was to forget about it as you'll never win in court against a bank 😡

Wish it wasn’t the first time I’d heard it. 
Didn’t really feel like it was my money anyway cos my Dad gave it to me so I thought I should look after it, hence paying £8.50 for their care.

I’m not with your solicitor on this one, no he won’t make a profit but cos it’s personal, the banking ombudsman will be called in early.  

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Pedro said:

That sucks big time!

I have been the victim of fraud a couple of times, both times I found out because my bank called me within minutes telling me they solved the issue, refunded the expense and called me to say not to worry. This might not be of much help to you, but even so it serves to say it's not always bad.

If it was straight forward fraud I’d stand more chance of a recoup than against a bank. 

• Like 2

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

If it was straight forward fraud I’d stand more chance of a recoup than against a bank. 

Can't see how you could remain customer with a bank that does that.

I am sorry though, makes use feel fragile to think our money isn't safe.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I’m not with your solicitor on this one, no he won’t make a profit but cos it’s personal, the banking ombudsman will be called in early.  

I agree, that was about 36 years ago, I was (fairly) young and naive.  I'd just met Ersilia and she kindly loaned me £250 so I could buy a cheap car to get around as Barclays had emptied my account.

• Sad 3

2 minutes ago, Buckster said:

That’d teach the bank a lesson.

Will it though, just some underpaid wage slave will have to deal with it and clean it up, Barclays won't give a monkeys either way.  and they will still have Slowleys money.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Saul said:

Will it though, just some underpaid wage slave will have to deal with it and clean it up, Barclays won't give a monkeys either way.  and they will still have Slowleys money.  

and a jobie.

• Haha 5

15 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

When I was younger there was 3 big mental hospitals/asylums round here , all gone now so where do the nutters go now ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Six30 said:

When I was younger there was 3 big mental hospitals/asylums round here , all gone now so where do the nutters go now ?

They drive around in vans.

• Haha 3

Just got back from the Town Hall......had to renew the wife's digital signature that allows our accountant to process all tax payments digitally.

Very palatial building!

20230119_122536-min.jpg.9e8d069e693a48c04c2e949da549b816.jpg

• Like 4