Your Day Today!

XTreme

45 minutes ago, XTreme said:

2C overnight and roads still wet......so I'm working all day!

Got to pick my boy up at 2.30 cos he's coming up for food!

That should be an interesting conversation at the dinner table.  Perhaps you could open with ' have you got any balls or has she taken them to Poland in her handbag '  :classic_unsure:

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Yeh......he can sample the wife's culinary delights! She's a woman that hates cooking!

Might be a good time to have a sensible talk with him about why she has such a problem with you without her looking over his shoulder. And why he doesn't stand up for you when your trying to help him out

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

That should be an interesting conversation at the dinner table.  Perhaps you could open with ' have you got any balls or has she taken them to Poland in her handbag '  :classic_unsure:

I delegate all such Jeremy Kyle matters to the wife!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Might be a good time to have a sensible talk with him about why she has such a problem with you without her looking over his shoulder. And why he doesn't stand up for you when your trying to help him out

I refer you to my previous answer to the body attached to The Leg! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I delegate all such Jeremy Kyle matters to the wife!

So shes going to be giving him a straightener without his shield helping him out with what to say.....I can see this going nuclear within a matter of minutes Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

On 18/11/2022 at 10:09, Marcel said:

You guys are still taking boosters... I'm just curious what are resident nurse would say.. In my case being exposed to it on many occasions and without any symptoms... Would getting a booster weeken my amune system? 

No it would not weaken your immune system. Quite the opposite.

All vaccines strengthen the immune system as it’s the same as being exposed to a virus. 

There are different ways for a vaccine to work but essentially you’re taking something that’s the same shape as the virus with the nasty kill you bit removed. Your immune system fights it as it would the real thing without you having the symptoms. 

Then if the real thing shows up later your immune symptoms recognises it immediately and goes “hey arsehole we told you last time you’re barred” and shows it the door sharpish before it can smash the place up.

Job done. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

It will be free for you old gits surely 

I wish 😂..... Our last monthly (dual fuel) bill was $120 (no pound sign) without using the heating. 

• Sad 3