Your Day Today!

XTreme

12 minutes ago, Clive said:

MG.    Badge engineering at its best.

I saw one of those the other day in traffic, MG badge attached to some very modern looking small suv, I thought I was seeing things :classic_laugh:

• Like 2

Just now, Pedro said:

I saw one of those the other day in traffic, MG badge attached to some very modern looking small suv, I thought I was seeing things :classic_laugh:

It is the MG3 he is going to look over......I have only seen 1 of the Chinese MG,s that was a SUV too.

• Like 1

MG has "plants in China, Thailand, and India". I've learned something today.
Best weather which wasn't any good was yesterday as it's raining more than yesterday now.

Got to collect my tools up left laying around in the passage from Friday. F1 again at 1 then prob out for a walk.

• Like 3

It's absolutely pouring down. Picked my brother up from the airport yesterday night so my dog didn't wake ME up early today, so slept a little more.

08:30 tomorrow I'll be at the dealership with the GS, with this weather it'll be an interesting motorcycling day. I hate riding in the wet and am no good at it. 

Might take the chance to investigate on a better fitting set of rain over pants and jacket, mine is very practical but is 2 sizes too big so it does get tiring if facing a long motorway ride.

I do trust in Saint Peter for nicer weather from wednesday onwards ... 

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Pedro said:

They are shite.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Got hme at 01h00 this morning and slept till 11. it's now pissing down outside and about 4 or 5 deg c. I'd planned to clear out the shed of all the clutter accumulated over the summer in order to get the bike back into it's winter quarters. It lives outside under a cover during the summer and under the shed/Shelter and cover over winter. I need the weather to be dry for thos so im sitting on me arse drinking coffee and typing this.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

46 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Hold on a second, Clive isn't back yet to give us his considered opinion 

car-breaking.gif.4d943cb6bc523206622c4a8159d97dba.gif

I know a couple of folk that have them. Paint is incredibly thin and problems with the electronics is very common, get used to seeing the EML.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Hold on a second, Clive isn't back yet to give us his considered opinion 

car-breaking.gif.4d943cb6bc523206622c4a8159d97dba.gif

The MG was in good overall condition inside and out, my buddy went for drive with owner but he was not impressed with the engine or its performance, felt slow to accelerate and was harsh doing the speed limit, so no he has not acquired the car.

He is looking at Kia,s or Hyundai,s now.......

• Like 4