Your Day Today!

XTreme

4 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Well I shovel up a spot for the dog to take a piss.... Close to 30 cm I'd say and still coming down... Just waiting for the plows to clear the main road.. And I'll be off with the tractor... 

IMG_20221120_162837.jpg

You had 30cms Marcel?

1 minute ago, Tym said:

You took 13 inches? 😀

Being that American are less evolved and couldn’t convert to the metric system due lack of intelligence... Its real easy tymy... Its only 1 and 0...I'll teach it to you... 

• Haha 4

48 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Well... 260 bucks in a hour... Not bad.. Still have 30 to collect from my neibour accross the street.. 

IMG_20221120_185617.jpg

Truckers pay well.

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Marcel said:

Well... 260 bucks in a hour... Not bad.. Still have 30 to collect from my neibour accross the street.. 

IMG_20221120_185617.jpg

So you took 13" and earned 260 dollars?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

15 minutes waiting for the garage to open. This raining thing is not really my thing though

F36E7D99-92AE-4F8F-B544-B8E0C8D0A81C.thumb.jpeg.7b99ce006d606a2d5f9c632e8f81ea69.jpeg

62B39837-EDE8-409C-AE41-A73DA5315611.thumb.jpeg.8387a331618c60e1707ac24e65eb601a.jpeg

It’s the Same here Pedro just spent  2hours driving to work in torrential rain and now I have to get out and work in it 😩

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Pedro said:

15 minutes waiting for the garage to open. This raining thing is not really my thing though

F36E7D99-92AE-4F8F-B544-B8E0C8D0A81C.thumb.jpeg.7b99ce006d606a2d5f9c632e8f81ea69.jpeg

62B39837-EDE8-409C-AE41-A73DA5315611.thumb.jpeg.8387a331618c60e1707ac24e65eb601a.jpeg

What are they fixing today?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Buckster said:

What are they fixing today?

Replacing the oil, didn’t need to but I feel better leaving and not coming back right on the limit of 10000km oil use.

Also there are a few water drops on the beak. Can’t have that!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

Replacing the oil, didn’t need to but I feel better leaving and not coming back right on the limit of 10000km oil use.

Also there are a few water drops on the beak. Can’t have that!

It looks like there is water on your panniers as well, don’t forget to get them to sort that out as well, possibly a warranty claim.

• Haha 3

Had to go into the school and clear up the confusion about our grandson not being there. Another total mess created by Fatty that my boy had to get me to sort out. That'll wind her up cos I did it!

When I mentioned her I could see the headmaster's face change! Spaniards are not good at hiding their feelings.....their face says it all! I told him if you get any issues with her then call me!

I will add that he came out of his office specifically to greet me as soon as he heard me talking to a teacher.......cos I'm a fucking player in this town! And everywhere else really!

200.gif

Tell 'em @Tym

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

It looks like there is water on your panniers as well, don’t forget to get them to sort that out as well, possibly a warranty claim.

I’ll make a point of it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I will add that he came out of his office specifically to greet me as soon as he heard me talking to a teacher.......cos I'm a fucking player in this town! And everywhere else really!

200.gif

Tell 'em @Tym

Probably wanted to make sure the “ginger gringo demon” didn’t scare the kids, the parents already tell the stories about your exploits in the mountains where whole populations on towns have disappeared leaving only skeletons and dago midget bummer deviants. Stops the kids from wandering off at least.

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Probably wanted to make sure the “ginger gringo demon” didn’t scare the kids, the parents already tell the stories about your exploits in the mountains where whole populations on towns have disappeared leaving only skeletons and dago midget bummer deviants. Stops the kids from wandering off at least.

You wouldn't last two minutes out here!

Truth This Is True GIF by Ford

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Had to go into the school and clear up the confusion about our grandson not being there. Another total mess created by Fatty that my boy had to get me to sort out. That'll wind her up cos I did it!

When I mentioned her I could see the headmaster's face change! Spaniards are not good at hiding their feelings.....their face says it all! I told him if you get any issues with her then call me!

200.gif

Tell 'em @Tym

You want me to fire more missles into poland right? :dancebanana:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Tym said:

You want me to fire more missles into poland right? :dancebanana:

The funny thing is that all the people we know here (and we know a lot) always make a point of reporting her movements back to us.

If she knew she'd get even more of a phobia (great!) but the wife won't let me say anything in case it causes more problems.

• Haha 2