Your Day Today!

XTreme

today I have dealt with a dealer  wanting to replace the comm module on a segway SSV because it won't connect to the "blue toof" on his telephone and another who, in response to my request for photos to support his request for a replacement engine ( ie photo's of the damage) sent me a photo of the complete quad chassis... with no engine in it.  I can't decide if he's a clown or a moron.

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, MooN said:

today I have dealt with a dealer  wanting to replace the comm module on a segway SSV because it won't connect to the "blue toof" on his telephone and another who, in response to my request for photos to support his request for a replacement engine ( ie photo's of the damage) sent me a photo of the complete quad chassis... with no engine in it.  I can't decide if he's a clown or a moron.

Sounds like he's Probably a clown and moron looks like your finding a new class of moron instead of the canal boat moron LOL and Telephone i bet you call a radio a wireless :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

Been pissing down here most of the afternoon. Got to walk daughter round her friends before it all started again. Glad she's home for a few days otherwise I'd go visit Marcel, fit some tyres and pummel him in a snowball fight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

28 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Sounds like he's Probably a clown and moron looks like your finding a new class of moron instead of the canal boat moron LOL and Telephone i bet you call a radio a wireless :classic_laugh:

No he calls it a talky box.

• Haha 2

Finished work early today so with the Rally up on the ramp I started some fettling.  I decided to replace the front tyre, it has done 4570 miles and I noticed it was starting to 'slide' in the mud rather than grip................

IMG_3064.thumb.JPEG.8269f5f726faa0d5bbf621ad6d1124ec.JPEG

IMG_3065.thumb.JPEG.270acd3be64e0c5e6382ee13a49c8cff.JPEG

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Finished work early today so with the Rally up on the ramp I started some fettling.  I decided to replace the front tyre, it has done 4570 miles and I noticed it was starting to 'slide' in the mud rather than grip................

Why does that look like a rear tyre to me

• Like 2

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

Looks like the missile in Poland was a stray one from Ukraine shooting at the Russian attacks.

Still a dangerous scenario for the crazy bitch to take the kids back into though.

Zelensky is  dangerous and needs to watch what he says .... trying to get nato involved by saying it was russian missiles.

• Like 2

Shit day,  first the oldest child dropped his bike, youngest child had to be picked up from school after a mega meltdown.   

Third thing I discover the fecking hugger I put on my is a pretty useless waste of time and money.  I am actually looking forward to going back to work out of the mad house.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

1 minute ago, Saul said:

Shit day,  first the oldest child dropped his bike, youngest child had to be picked up from school after a mega meltdown.   

Third thing I discover the fecking hugger I put on my is a pretty useless waste of time and money.  I am actually looking forward to going back to work out of the mad house.  

They do say it comes in 3s....hopefully things pick up soon mate 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I see no difference.....Confused Chris Christie GIF

A knobblie is just a knobblie......

It's not slick what's wrong with you

Pansy

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I see no difference.....Confused Chris Christie GIF

A knobblie is just a knobblie......

It's not slick what's wrong with you

Pansy

says  Ricky Carmichael :classic_unsure:

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

nah, it's going in the bin 

I'm a tight git i would stick that on the 650 in the summer and run it until the rubber between the blocks touched the road :classic_laugh: The rear on the Beta has lost three quarters of its tread but it still gives good grip want to change it but the tight git in me is holding off. Thinking of whipping it off tomorrow night to have a look at the mousse if it's still good i think i'll have to go down a tyre size as it looks like i'm running 2 psi in there  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Saul said:

I discover the fecking hugger I put on my is a pretty useless waste of time and money.

Soz about the rugrats, they can be a joy... or a total PITA

I did wonder about the hugger, it looks like it's not in a position where most of the spatter would fly off a wheel anyway? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Soz about the rugrats, they can be a joy... or a total PITA

I did wonder about the hugger, it looks like it's not in a position where most of the spatter would fly off a wheel anyway? 

To be honest I may have been a bit tetchy when I wrote that.   It does work a bit but not the result I was expecting.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Saul said:

To be honest I may have been a bit tetchy when I wrote that.   It does work a bit but not the result I was expecting.  

Is the bit it works on the important bit though? The bit thats not just the underside of your mudguard? If so it's doing an alright job I'd say

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Is the bit it works on the important bit though? The bit thats not just the underside of your mudguard? If so it's doing an alright job I'd say

Yep I would say it is.  The shock is still pretty clean and that was what I wanted preserved and protected from the salt when it comes.

• Like 4