Your Day Today!

XTreme

10 minutes ago, Saul said:

Yep I would say it is.  The shock is still pretty clean and that was what I wanted preserved and protected from the salt when it comes.

Why not give it a good wash and then put one of those protector sleeves around it?

• Like 2

Just now, Pedro said:

Why not give it a good wash and then put one of those protector sleeves around it?

Those sleeves also keep water in as well as keep it out from what I have read.  

• Like 4

Working all day and tomorrow I've got the take the nutter and the 2 kids to Alicante Airport cos they're going to be in Poland for 11 days. Allegedly!

My boy is coming in the car as well cos I've made it clear that I will not be left alone in her company.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Has your scooter only got a screen then @Clive. ?

Yes, just the mesh screen...oil change every 2000 miles, but it only takes 1.1 litres of oil, so cheap enough to do.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

@Skippy......when you out and about on the Tracer?

I'll have the next two weekends without the grandkids so I've got some room to get out for some Styling and Profiling.

He's just realised he has appointments for the next two weekends ................

baby-no.gif.6ba7cce5d54faef405f45f1de6dd84f2.gif

• Haha 6

We've got a soirée tomorrow with our club, where everyone takes some homemade food along and everyone tucks in. The club supply the aperitifs, bread and wine to go with it. There's also a soup competition, where people take along homemade soup to be judged by the others. 

We're doing carrot cake and a carrot and coriander soup.......well, when I say we, OH has "got to go to the office" tomorrow for an important event, so muggins is left with cooking duties! Hopefully no one will die! 😂😂😂

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

You can't see all the GT-85 as well, I buy in bulk :classic_laugh:

Those size cans of WD40 were £3 a tin in Tesco's when you use the Clubcard Bob. I think i said before i just buy a gallon of WD40 and use a hand pump spray

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Tango said:

We've got a soirée tomorrow with our club, where everyone takes some homemade food along and everyone tucks in. The club supply the aperitifs, bread and wine to go with it. There's also a soup competition, where people take along homemade soup to be judged by the others. 

We're doing carrot cake and a carrot and coriander soup.......well, when I say we, OH has "got to go to the office" tomorrow for an important event, so muggins is left with cooking duties! Hopefully no one will die! 😂😂😂

I have to say the thought of soup and wine sloshing about together isnt appealing 😆

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I have to say the thought of soup and wine sloshing about together isnt appealing 😆

I think the idea is for people just to have a taste. I don't know how many are going, but I'm guessing about 60, so 30 couples, so potentially 30 different soups! Yeah, that wouldn't end well! 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

@Skippy......when you out and about on the Tracer?

I'll have the next two weekends without the grandkids so I've got some room to get out for some Styling and Profiling.

Planning on taking a spin locally on Sunday mate and probably the following Saturday a longer day so any good for you?

Styling and profiling eh? Do I have to bring any weapons or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Planning on taking a spin locally on Sunday mate and probably the following Saturday a longer day so any good for you?

Styling and profiling eh? Do I have to bring any weapons or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

A week Saturday is fine.....weather permitting.

• Like 2