Your Day Today!

XTreme

2 minutes ago, skyrider said:

well yesterday i had to go to a small hospital in preston for x rays on my shoulders , i already knew that i had arthritis in them and it was getting worse  and after she had taken the x rays  she said  we will be sending the results back to the medical  centre that sent you here and they might  suggest  that you have shoulder replacements , so now you  guys know  why i  havent been riding my bike properly for a fair while  its been my shoulders  and crap weather that has been holding me back  😒

https://images.app.goo.gl/UV4E4356K9bu1tWt9

Excuses....Excuses 😂 

Hope they can sort you out. 👍 

• Haha 3

Just now, Six30 said:

this place is like a care home ..every fuckers falling apart

Speak for yourself im as fit as a butchers dog.....

the artist dog GIF

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Six30 said:

Bike auction , see what this makes , perhaps a cheeky bid

IMG_1558.jpeg

that was a waist of time made just over 7k with fees, fuck know where they are going with that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

How's your wife doing today @XTreme  ?

Better than yesterday......but not sure how long the painkiller is going to stay in her system.

• Like 4

Well yesterday the boss was driving the volvo fh16 when the engine blew on the a194 just off the a1 and now because of that they can't afford to keep me on so yeah.... not good, back to square one 

Go Away No GIF by phlywheel

• Sad 8

2 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Well yesterday the boss was driving the volvo fh16 when the engine blew on the a194 just off the a1 and now because of that they can't afford to keep me on so yeah.... not good, back to square one 

Go Away No GIF by phlywheel

If it was not for bad luck you would have no luck at all. 

Hope you get sorted quick.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Clive said:

it's one thing after another

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Clive said:

I know right, something goes right then straight away something else goes wrong, nothing ever seems to last long 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I would not like to be 40 and looking for work in today's employment climate, I am thick so no company would set me on anyway. 😂 

The days of large employers (in our town) are long gone, the company I worked for ended up being one of, if not, the largest employer in town, now  years ago they were just a middling company.

So there is not so much job security nowdays,  hire and fire at will.

As said. Good luck with your search.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

I would not like to be 40 and looking for work in today's employment climate, I am thick so no company would set me on anyway. 😂 

The days of large employers (in our town) are long gone, the company I worked for ended up being one of, if not, the largest employer in town, now  years ago they were just a middling company.

Yeah its not the best time to be looking for work 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Clive said:

It won't help being a mouthy cunt as well.

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Better than yesterday......but not sure how long the painkiller is going to stay in her system.

So I presume the pain killers are for her back, is that the arthritis causing the aggro ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

So I presume the pain killers are for her back, is that the arthritis causing the aggro ?

It's the arthritis in her back, neck and hips......her spine is completely deformed now.

They can't operate on the back because it's too dangerous.

• Sad 5

13 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It's the arthritis in her back, neck and hips......her spine is completely deformed now.

They can't operate on the back because it's too dangerous.

I presume because of her spinal chord ?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, busabeast said:

I know right, something goes right then straight away something else goes wrong, nothing ever seems to last long 

Your in the wrong game we cant get electricians and the ones we do get we can't keep and that goes for the shit ones as well. And its not just our company anyone involved in our industry is in the same boat. Same with welsh water their crying out for people in certain areas down here and nobody is applying for the jobs.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Well that's a turn up for the books I'm starting with metcalf farms at a stepdeck class 1 driver 

What's the money like?

2 minutes ago, Buckster said:

What's the money like?

I've not been told I'll be calling metcalfs tomorrow morning to find out all the details it was 5.20pm that I was asked if I could start Monday, it's tramping all week so not exactly ideal but if the money is right then I'll run with it.

I'll be expecting 35-40k a year after tax to make it worthwhile 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I've not been told I'll be calling metcalfs tomorrow morning to find out all the details it was 5.20pm that I was asked if I could start Monday, it's tramping all week so not exactly ideal but if the money is right then I'll run with it.

I'll be expecting 35-40k a year after tax to make it worthwhile 

That would mean £50k to £60k, you would need shit ton of overtime and night work for that, I think you are dreaming as usual.

• Haha 2

watching channel more 4... so far during the adverts i've been asked to send £4 a month to some little Darkies in Africa so they can get clean water, thought that twat Geldof sorted that , then it was send money to india to help the donkeys that the owners work to death.. then the Salvation army piped up holding their begging bowl ... 

fuck off.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4