Your Day Today!

XTreme

10 hours ago, XTreme said:

Thanks for the good wishes guys!

how is she this morning ?

You got your nurses uniform on and looking after her ?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

Torture Garden Nurse GIF

Hope Mrs. Xtreme is feeling a little better today... 👍 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

Would it make you feel better if he posted a pic in his nurses uniform?

Stop It Go Away GIF by SWR3

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Would it make you feel better if he posted a pic in his nurses uniform?

Stop It Go Away GIF by SWR3

no ..you idiot

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

The drips have mitigated the pain to a degree, but the upshot is that her backbone is now like a banana due to the arthritis.

And her old hip is totally shot so she's going to need another hip replacement soon.

• Sad 6

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

We don't need pictures.

I hope they are able to do something with her back.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The drips have mitigated the pain to a degree, but the upshot is that her backbone is now like a banana due to the arthritis.

And her old hip is totally shot so she's going to need another hip replacement soon.

is it a replacement that needs replacing again , how long ago did she have it ? or do you mean other original hip ?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Six30 said:

is it a replacement that needs replacing again , how long ago did she have it ? or do you mean other original hip ?

She had the right hip replaced six years ago......now the left has deteriorated to the point where she's going to need that one done!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Buckster said:

We don't need pictures.

Speaking of pictures, here's Day 37.........Groin with the Wind!

IMG_20240111_114748-min.jpg.9a523aa5800eaaf44ec8413ed8804f20.jpg

• Haha 2

My wife had her knee done while wide awake (epidural) and chatting to the anesthetist 😂 

She says that was the easy part, the pain during recovery was the worst, so bad she considered not having the other one done.

Luckily her hips joints are reasonably OK, her lower back troubles her from time to time, it is ankles and feet that she suffers with the most.

So we wish Mrs XTreme all the best for any future medical interventions. 👍 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Clive said:

My wife had her knee done while wide awake (epidural) and chatting to the anesthetist 😂 

She says that was the easy part, the pain during recovery was the worst, so bad she considered not having the other one done.

Luckily her hips joints are reasonably OK, her lower back troubles her from time to time, it is ankles and feet that she suffers with the most.

So we wish Mrs XTreme all the best for any future medical interventions. 👍 

Cheers Clive! It's like a fucking battlefield here!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

She had the right hip replaced six years ago......now the left has deteriorated to the point where she's going to need that one done!

After my wifes 1st knee op she seemed to favour the non operated on knee more, which resulted in it wearing out even quicker.

At least she doesn't need the wheelchair or sticks now.

Pushing her in that wheelchair around Majorca & Minorca 😰 while on holidays was damn hard work,  but I was as fit as a fiddle then. 😂 

• Like 2

Just now, Clive said:

After my wifes 1st knee op she seemed to favour the non operated on knee more, which resulted in it wearing out even quicker.

At least she doesn't need the wheelchair or sticks now.

Pushing her in that wheelchair around Majorca & Minorca 😰 while on holidays was damn hard work,  but I was as fit as a fiddle then. 😂 

I had to push the wife round Amsterdam Airport (which is the size of a small town) with that fucking Hernia.

I'm sure that's what caused it to get as big as it did.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I had to push the wife round Amsterdam Airport (which is the size of a small town) with that fucking Hernia.

I'm sure that's what caused it to get as big as it did.

Minorca Airport was not too bad, with it being comparatively small, Palma was a pain, waiting to be offloaded from the airplane,  then a bleeding long way to passport control, and trying to push a wheelchair and pull a luggage trolley at the same time 😂 

And Google Street View as deleted the image of us in Alcudia...bastards. 😂 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, cafebikerpro said:

No traffic for cafebiker.pro

image.png.a491dac1ed5097716f4dad139c71f149.png

My opinion (for what it's worth) , you need to try and generate some of your own experiences on your bike .  Just copying stuff from elsewhere isn't going to win you a lot of followers as people may have seen that stuff before ..........

elmo-sesame-street.gif.367f2abf1ef647a29e9395c914d2ad03.gif

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Speaking of pictures, here's Day 37.........Groin with the Wind!

IMG_20240111_114748-min.jpg.9a523aa5800eaaf44ec8413ed8804f20.jpg

Nobody needs to see that Frankengroin.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Forgot to mention that I saw a Jock at the Hospital.....stupid cunt was wearing a kilt.

Like those daft sods on holiday in Spain/Portugal/Majorca eating a Sunday roast in 35c.

Melting Heat Wave GIF

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

My opinion (for what it's worth) , you need to try and generate some of your own experiences on your bike .  Just copying stuff from elsewhere isn't going to win you a lot of followers as people may have seen that stuff before ..........

elmo-sesame-street.gif.367f2abf1ef647a29e9395c914d2ad03.gif

I do not read bike reviews, not much point, unless I was thinking of purchasing that particular bike.

I do watch motorcycle repair and restoration vids.......don't know why, because I ain't doing that again. 😂 

crazy nicolas cage GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

well yesterday i had to go to a small hospital in preston for x rays on my shoulders , i already knew that i had arthritis in them and it was getting worse  and after she had taken the x rays  she said  we will be sending the results back to the medical  centre that sent you here and they might  suggest  that you have shoulder replacements , so now you  guys know  why i  havent been riding my bike properly for a fair while  its been my shoulders  and crap weather that has been holding me back  😒

• Like 3
  • Sad 4