Your Day Today!

XTreme

15 minutes ago, Clive said:

if there was one of these closer she could beat our washing on a rock. river GIF

Now your getting the idea!

I should be a marriage counsellor.

• Haha 4

Fitted some bar risers, Cnc machined and made in UK

They were a bit fiddly to line up correctly but the bars are in a much better position now.

I suppose the proof will be when I ride it but that’s not going to happen until April 🙄

1701EC2F-E482-4B80-8829-B7ECA065F8DE.thumb.jpeg.cc09f60ffd3fe40358a29c3fe5c9059c.jpeg

B2436B12-7738-4FE6-96F0-5B34A7AE41B8.thumb.jpeg.cd8cc80e1c5e3022245b70123bf3abaf.jpeg

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Fitted some bar risers, Cnc machined and made in UK

They were a bit fiddly to line up correctly but the bars are in a much better position now.

I suppose the proof will be when I ride it but that’s not going to happen until April 🙄

1701EC2F-E482-4B80-8829-B7ECA065F8DE.thumb.jpeg.cc09f60ffd3fe40358a29c3fe5c9059c.jpeg

B2436B12-7738-4FE6-96F0-5B34A7AE41B8.thumb.jpeg.cd8cc80e1c5e3022245b70123bf3abaf.jpeg

Why didn't they just replace the original bar clamp top bracket with an extended one? That looks over complicated to me? I assume the cables and brake lines were plenty long enough?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tango said:

Why didn't they just replace the original bar clamp top bracket with an extended one? That looks over complicated to me? I assume the cables and brake lines were plenty long enough?

They do those for the Monster models but i'm not sure they'd fit the Sled. Apart from that I wanted a vario type riser so that I could pull the bars back a bit as well as get some height.  Plenty of room on the cables to do the job.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

I’ve been out in the garage, everything was wet from condensation, borrowed Ersilia’s blow dryer for the Sled 😁

That used to really piss me off!

Fortunately it doesn't happen here no matter how cold or damp it gets!

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, XTreme said:

@Six30.....have you seen "Only Murders in the Building" with Steve Martin and Martin Short?

Just started watching it on Disney and it's very good!

no, i'll put it on my list

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, XTreme said:

@Six30.....have you seen "Only Murders in the Building" with Steve Martin and Martin Short?

Just started watching it on Disney and it's very good!

I thought it was ok. Was over it before it finally finished. Wotser face sounds like she's permanently tranq'd 😂

29 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Sounds about right?

Edit - Yes thats the one. Sent screwy on the Disney child mill.

She doesn't look 30 does she?

Martin Short carries it......he plays that character brilliantly.

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

She doesn't look 30 does she?

Martin Short carries it......he plays that character brilliantly.

Dunno how old she is, just remember she's one of the drain every ounce of life out of them Disney child stars. Borders on child abuse really doesn't it. 

I liked all the cast, the old boys were a bit wooden, it was a bit of a softy softy frivelous thing and I did run out of patience with it like I seem to with a lot of the Disney stuff.

And my god could those men have more surgery or make up on them? 😂 

I will confess I have watched Shantaram because that is a true story... but mostly I've watched it cos I saw a motorcycle handlebar in the advert 😆

• Like 1

6 hours ago, boboneleg said:

They do those for the Monster models but i'm not sure they'd fit the Sled. Apart from that I wanted a vario type riser so that I could pull the bars back a bit as well as get some height.  Plenty of room on the cables to do the job.

Yeah, I can see now what you mean. 👍

• Like 1

I'm off to Baza shortly on the bike to get the tyre and handguards fitted.

Very foggy out......but I got no problem with that cos fog don't get my bike covered in shit!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

I'm off to Baza shortly on the bike to get the tyre and handguards fitted.

Very foggy out......but I got no problem with that cos fog don't get my bike covered in shit!

But it will get wet

glee-santana-lopez.gif.0ccf7b2e1dbf52256f8cc4a57a892ba2.gif

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Clive said:

We think we have Covid....daughter going to test us this afternoon.......Merry Christmas 🤶  😂 

It's pretty rife at the moment @Clive. I hope that you and your missus are both OK?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I've got to go to the supermarket, I don't understand why I hate going to the supermarket as much as I do but it seems the gannets being back in the house hoovering up food like they've never been fed means I have to 😂

Nintendo Eating GIF

We went to the Carrefour in Narbonne yesterday evening to get some food for Christmas. It was fairly busy when we got there, but was a good bit quieter by the time we got to the checkouts. Just need some veg now and I think we're all sorted.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Just got back from Juan Cortes.....Pirelli Scorpion Trail II and handguards sorted!

20221221_124611-min.jpg.884feff925402e59787dac63098b6afe.jpg

20221221_131139-min.jpg.f1f0a227617f456e43d18f141100f13f.jpg

Now is the time for you to say Gay!

Only half gay, your standards are slipping

peeguu-peeguutv.gif.9adb5235dbf33cbe0ef77cd5c0b80979.gif

• Haha 1