Your Day Today!

XTreme

8 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Good luck to you Rich, it'll be a real struggle for some of you youngsters in the future.

Yeah retirement for my generation is pretty much out the window, we have a few successive government fuck ups to pay for, im not saying your generation doesn't but I think we will bear the bigger brunt of it

• Like 4

Rode to Sofia’s today, avoiding dark clouds and rains all the way, I realized I missed being on the bike!

Also think I’ll keep the suspension soft and these tires for now, I ride slower like this, while feeling like on an adventure  :classic_laugh:

• Like 6

17 hours ago, XTreme said:

Got some good news today!

Cos on Xmas Day my boy and the two grandkids will be coming up for Xmas Dinner......and the fat, obnoxious cunt will be staying in their flat on her own.

Celebrate We The Best GIF by Booksmart

I'm going to drag the day out as long as I can in order to prolong the time she's on her own on Xmas Day!

Jimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

thats sad ... i feel sorry for her .

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

First time out for 3 weeks.....bike needed a bit of a run after standing.

20221218_122134-min.jpg.351bea58691a1a457077df3949451715.jpg

Looks like a bleddy nice day there.  I haven't ridden mine for the best part of 10 days and am really missing it.  Obviously the weather was a factor but I couldn't have got on the thing anyway as the gout is back with avengence.   I am going to ride it on Monday no matter how many layers I have to put on.  

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Saul said:

Looks like a bleddy nice day there.  I haven't ridden mine for the best part of 10 days and am really missing it.  Obviously the weather was a factor but I couldn't have got on the thing anyway as the gout is back with avengence.   I am going to ride it on Monday no matter how many layers I have to put on.  

Too much red meat?

29 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Too much red meat?

Fuck knows, going to seriously look at preventing it in future though, not at all fun.    On meds from the Doc which is helping.  Gout sounds like a joke thing, bloody debilitating.  If I have to live on rabbit food for the rest of my life I will to rid myself of Gout.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Saul said:

Fuck knows, going to seriously look at preventing it in future though, not at all fun.    On meds from the Doc which is helping.  Gout sounds like a joke thing, bloody debilitating.  If I have to live on rabbit food for the rest of my life I will to rid myself of Gout.  

I've heard it's not very nice 

• Sad 1

The door on the pellet burner started rattling at high speed.....so I called them to come and check it out.

Looks like the gasket is defective so they're picking up the door later (once it's cooled down) to fit a new one.

All under guarantee so no sweat!

• Like 3

Pellet Burner's done!

Then at 4PM today I've got to pick Jake up to take him for a haircut, so I'll get mine done at the same time.

Midday on Wednesday I'm booked into Juan Cortes for the tyre and handguards to be fitted!

• Like 4

Washing machine broken 😔.....inside rear bearing gone.....sounds like it has a building brick in it when washing......Currys have a basic one in stock.....but I ain't paying 40 quid delivery....we only live 2 mile from their store...gits.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1