Your Day Today!

XTreme

57 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Think I've caught some sort of cold, feel awful, have had to go back to bed, annoyed cos I have a lot to do.

Might wade around the internet spending money on stuff I dont need 😆 

Hope your feeling better soon, you need a couple of weeks of Spanish sunshine. 

Good Day Swimming GIF by sharon-liu.com

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Clive said:

Go on, inform this ignorant twat what that will be?

Rejoin EU, or at the very least, access to the Single Market/Customs Union.

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Rejoin EU, or at the very least, access to the Single Market/Customs Union.

Rejoin.....They would not have the UK back. 😂 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

Said arsehole pug engined Mini was sorted today and yes I was supplied the wrong thermostat. Now I can concentrate on getting Mandis Cmax ready to sell. 

got am auto  class with an engine oil leak , diagnosed as rear engine seal , gearbox out to do it , he replaced another gasket/seal as well , said silly not to do it no more labour

put the fucking thing back together still leaking , he is now stumped to where its leaking from , got to take it somewhere else tomorrow 🙄

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, busabeast said:

So how much did it make 

No idea, it kept crashing the dyno computer as the exhaust  was so fecking loud.  Chris couldn't get a full power run done properly, I went home before the final outcome.

• Haha 4

Have been looking at routes to Brighton next week. Thinking of taking the BSA as Mr Slowly wants to try out a new luggage configuration meaning for the first time ever I will be carrying nothing except a bank card and my phone. Whoop whoop. 

Have even scouted out a pub with a view so if the weathers good (fatal words I know) there may even be a picture or two! No promises, pigs might fly 😆

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Six30 said:

got am auto  class with an engine oil leak , diagnosed as rear engine seal , gearbox out to do it , he replaced another gasket/seal as well , said silly not to do it no more labour

put the fucking thing back together still leaking , he is now stumped to where its leaking from , got to take it somewhere else tomorrow 🙄

Pricey mistake. Had V6 Audi come in the garage when I was working there, Looked very much like a rear crank seal leak, I couldn't give a price as I wasn't convinced it was just that with the amount of oil everywhere.
And I didn't want to do it.:classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, XTreme said:

So where's @Marcel?

Just been extremely busy at work ...work load usually slows down during the summer months wasn't the case this year and we're always short staff cause of the holidays...just haven't the time to go through all you're drivel most of the time...

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

The beautiful sunny day promised is looking distinctly unsunny, I was gonna go for a sun shiny ride and get some breakfast but this is the sort of overcast that lasts til lunchtime 😤 

Nope , lovely and sunny now.  Get your arse in gear .................

Motorcycle Racing Adventure GIF by Harley-Davidson

• Haha 1

Had to take the wife to the Medical Centre......and due to the traffic cos of the market I had to park by the library.

Never figured out what the metal sculpture in front of it has to do with books. :classic_wacko:

20230817_105407-min.jpg.62caec329712a0d62b2a82126cb7b947.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Had to take the wife to the Medical Centre......and due to the traffic cos of the market I had to park by the library.

Never figured out what the metal sculpture in front of it has to do with books. :classic_wacko:

20230817_105407-min.jpg.62caec329712a0d62b2a82126cb7b947.jpg

It's the book robot.

Beavis And Butthead Comedy GIF by Paramount+

• Haha 2