Your Day Today!

XTreme

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

They'll probably leave it a while cos they were spotted.......but at some point the odds are that they'll be back.

Things must be bad there if you need to sleep in your garage to protect your possessions.

In your position I'd get myself a couple of Rotties.......they seem to deter people for some reason. :classic_laugh:

Yeah but the cat will kill them 😁

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

Easiest would be a wire direct from the battery earth to somewhere on the chassis, rule that one out.

That’s what I meant Dave, you explained it better 😂

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

@boboneleg £30 web cam. Night vision, motion sensor, sends alerts to your phone. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07XR2NWZC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

Ground anchor the bike and you’ll be down there before they’ve even got started. 

I understand the knife but it’s not worth using or going to prison for. For a good scare them off an unloaded shotgun works. 

Good call but I won’t get down there that fast. When you’ve got to get your leg on first things take a while longer hence my way of dealing with it 👍

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Did that fix your problem Clive

I think so, I turned the scoots lights on every hour or so till midnight,  and this morning they are still coming on at start up, will make a better job of the earth lead to the frame when I get one.

Car shop had a few in stock, but the post fittings are way to big, and the cables are about 4 times thicker than the scoots original earth lead.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, XTreme said:

too hot too early again here......so I'm grounded again!

17c and pissing it down here.........trying to find my fleece. 

Looking Season 5 GIF by NBC

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

I think so, I turned the scoots lights on every hour or so till midnight,  and this morning they are still coming on at start up, will make a better job of the earth lead to the frame when I get one.

Car shop had a few in stock, but the post fittings are way to big, and the cables are about 4 times thicker than the scoots original earth lead.

If your in no hurry Clive, tell me what you want and i will make something up for you and post it 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Skippy said:

I’m grounded too mate but not because it’s too hot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

………… so I’m being a thoroughly modern man and making some garlic naan bread to go with a chicken curry.

No idea what my wife is going to eat? 🤣🤣🤣

Here you go, and before you start they ain’t burnt, they’re meant to be like that…….just like Ghandi’s flip flops 🤣

IMG_3537.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Good call but I won’t get down there that fast. When you’ve got to get your leg in first things take a while longer hence my way of dealing with it 👍

True dat. That’s why I suggested the ground anchor, slow them down. 

You can also speak through it though and tell the little bastards the police have been called and if they want to remain free they’d better scarper asap. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Skippy said:

Here you go, and before you start they ain’t burnt, they’re meant to be like that…….just like Ghandi’s flip flops 🤣

IMG_3537.jpeg

Did you make those from scratch Ray ?

1 hour ago, Skippy said:

IMG_3537.jpeg

Probably taste like Ghandi’s flip flops as well.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:
On 31/07/2023 at 16:45, XTreme said:

Welsh wrestling legend Adrian Street has died aged 82. What a life he led! He wrestled all over the world......till he was well into his 60's in fact.

spacer.png

He was a seriously tough guy......not somebody you'd fuck about with despite his flamboyant image!

There's many stories about him, but my favourite was when they booked him to do a match with Jimmy Savile in 1971! And he was supposed to go very easy on Savile and let him win.

He wasn't happy with that......so he just went in and beat the shit out of Savile! :classic_laugh:

Fucking legend!

Expand  

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2023/aug/13/adrian-street-obituary

• Like 3

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

You been taking cover as well Ray?

Sweating James Mcavoy GIF

Just staying off the bike at the moment that’s all, aircon working overtime during the day so we have a couple of cool rooms to take refuge in when needed.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Clive said:

It ain't got (from what I can see 🤔) a earth to the frame.

It'll have one somewhere, make and fit another will rule a fault with the original out.

Forget that you're already on it.

• Like 2

Another hot week coming up......and tomorrow is a Public Holiday here!

That makes very little difference to anything really.......except they can officially do fuck all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3