Your Day Today!

XTreme

15 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Fuckmine, your bike is bigger than that caravan ..................

arifn13-candiace-dillard.gif.706253f4a74f9ef401b2e08034f64541.gif

image.png.ef434ee19f90a9aaee366b69202483cb.png

Don't give buck any bright idea to try to attach something like that to his Harley ...the crank will blow out of his primary cover...

• Haha 4

Cheers all. Didn’t settle down enough for a safe discharge. Now on a men’s ward for another night with the usual loud and confused characters you find for yet another night awake in a sodding hospital chair!

Got between zero and one bar of 4G that takes forever to load so will be out of things until I get home and some sleep. 

Goodnight.. maybe 😂 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Cheers all. Didn’t settle down enough for a safe discharge. Now on a men’s ward for another night with the usual loud and confused characters you find for yet another night awake in a sodding hospital chair!

Got between zero and one bar of 4G that takes forever to load so will be out of things until I get home and some sleep. 

Goodnight.. maybe 😂 

Best wishes Caroline!

• Like 3

Took car in for its MOT failure 😂 

Now I have to repair the gates,  someone tried to get through them last night, they were not well equipped or they would have got in.

• Sad 3

44 minutes ago, Clive said:

Took car in for its MOT failure 😂 

Now I have to repair the gates,  someone tried to get through them last night, they were not well equipped or they would have got in.

You living in fucking Swansea or what?

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You living in fucking Swansea or what?

We have a Pikey encampment on the (disused) pitch and putt,  whenever they turn up this happens.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

Rain and rain...I'll be giving the indian a good spit and polish in preparation for hopefully leaving tomorrow am for Quebec city..

How far is that?

17 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Pension through today @Clive......€920 which is the highest ever!

I've obviously fulfilled my Pensioner duties to a high standard!

£840 for me next week.

Car has failed the MOT 😔 

Bus pass is going to get some use for the 1st time 😂 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3

4 hours ago, Clive said:

£840 for me next week.

Car has failed the MOT 😔 

Bus pass is going to get some use for the 1st time 😂 

IMG_9764.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Home at last. 

Boy looks mostly recovered but we were discharged 4 hours before he was due on his first day at Dominoes Pizza. 

Since bank of mum and dad tightened the purse strings he has a new perspective on money and how far it doesn't go so there was no way he was going to miss out on this job. 

He has just left for his first shift jacked on enough steroids to make Speedy Gonzales look sluggish, he has a normal speed of between an old fashioned 'ants in his pants' right up to 'wtf on the spectrum' level of energy.

If they can cope with him on steroids then he may have found his lifelong job 😆

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

We went over to Gruissan for a walk yesterday and someone tried to break into the car whilst we were away from it. We never leave anything in it, so they broke a window for absolutely no gain whatsoever! So we had to visit the gendarmerie today to report it and get a crime number. We then went to a glass place, who unsurprisingly didn't have the glass in stock, so we're going back on Wednesday afternoon to get it replaced hopefully.  We're going to pay for it ourselves, as the insurance excess is pretty much what it's going to cost anyway and we don't need to lose any no claims, as the insurance is expensive enough already! Unfortunately the holidaymakers have descended on our area en-mass and so, the lowlife scum have arrived with them! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Tango said:

We went over to Gruissan for a walk yesterday and someone tried to break into the car whilst we were away from it. We never leave anything in it, so they broke a window for absolutely no gain whatsoever! So we had to visit the gendarmerie today to report it and get a crime number. We then went to a glass place, who unsurprisingly didn't have the glass in stock, so we're going back on Wednesday afternoon to get it replaced hopefully.  We're going to pay for it ourselves, as the insurance excess is pretty much what it's going to cost anyway and we don't need to lose any no claims, as the insurance is expensive enough already! Unfortunately the holidaymakers have descended on our area en-mass and so, the lowlife scum have arrived with them! 

That's frustrating. 

Would be lovely to know in advance if it's better to leave the bloody things unlocked wouldn't it!

So insurance in France, is it more or less expensive than the UK?

• Like 1

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

That's frustrating. 

Would be lovely to know in advance if it's better to leave the bloody things unlocked wouldn't it!

So incidence in France, is it more or less expensive than the UK?

So far we've found the insurance to be a fair bit more expensive than the UK, although, we've not really shopped around too much. This car's insurance is due in October,  so I think that we'll have a look around and see if there's any better deals going.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tango said:

So far we've found the insurance to be a fair bit more expensive than the UK, although, we've not really shopped around too much. This car's insurance is due in October,  so I think that we'll have a look around and see if there's any better deals going.

But am I right in thinking that you don't pay road tax Bob ?  So when you add it up is it really any dearer ?  Honest question .

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Buckster said:

20230717_194102.thumb.jpg.c18bdc3818931b36185f25da653b1d0a.jpg

This I reckon even without the sunshine giving illumination this shows Harley design at it's finest. 

Defo a BOTM contender. Even without cheating by banning folk and adding unnecessary rules this one could well win 😂

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

This I reckon even without the sunshine giving illumination this shows Harley design at it's finest. 

Defo a BOTM contender. Even without cheating by banning folk and adding unnecessary rules this one could well win 😂

That POS won't get my vote!

• Haha 3