Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

20230713_102953.thumb.jpg.0a4400b21f3572115a9adf2d5feb559c.jpg

All finished....just got to wait for a call now. Could be a couple of months though.

Hopefully its not too long till its sorted, what's the healing time for it?

• Like 2

So Saturday we have a viewing on a prospective house that we would like to buy, I already have an agreement in principle for the cost of the place with a Skipton 100% mortgage so we will go there and see what we think and make an offer I think hopefully they will accept 100k or there abouts it's up for £109,950 so don't think I'm being too cheeky with a 100k offer then we have no more bloody renting

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Hopefully its not too long till its sorted, what's the healing time for it?

Doc said about 6 weeks total......but being very careful for the first 2 weeks.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

So Saturday we have a viewing on a prospective house that we would like to buy, I already have an agreement in principle for the cost of the place with a Skipton 100% mortgage so we will go there and see what we think and make an offer I think hopefully they will accept 100k or there abouts it's up for £109,950 so don't think I'm being too cheeky with a 100k offer then we have no more bloody renting

10% below asking price is good start.....best of luck Rich.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Hope all goes well Pete... 👍 

• Like 2

Looked at the car for MOT on Monday ..........discs look a bit doubtful for a pass, but I can replace them myself.........but got a hole in 1 sill, only the size of a 1p peice, so i expect a fail on that too, as to the underside of the car I cannot get underneath to see the condition of the parts.

If its going to  cost ££££££,s I will have to raid our funeral fund. 😂 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Clive said:

10% below asking price is good start.....best of luck Rich.

Thanks Clive, yeah I thought it would be a good place to start, it's cheeky but not too cheeky but we will see

• Like 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Well hopefully it will go as planned, and do you not take it easy anyway?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

How long have you had the hernia now Pete? Will be great to get it sorted out. 

It was caused by the Flu/cough we had Jan/Feb........but I only noticed it early March. So it's been a while now!

Very difficult getting through last week in NL with it, and of course, the wife had a lot of grief with her back as well.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Another day of work and I'll be on holiday next week...planning a ride to Quebec city if it ever stops raining...month of June has been extremely wet..roughly 600km one way so I'll see how the new bike preforms comfort wize...

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It was caused by the Flu/cough we had Jan/Feb........but I only noticed it early March. So it's been a while now!

Very difficult getting through last week in NL with it, and of course, the wife had a lot of grief with her back as well.

Walking distances is very hard on the back.

It's shocker how far you have to walk at airports. 

It shouldn't be a surprise the budget airlines are miles from the entrance but it's not something you think about until you're there and your back hurts and you realise you're only half way!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

It shouldn't be a surprise the budget airlines are miles from the entrance but it's not something you think about until you're there and your back hurts and you realise you're only half way!

Amsterdam airport goes on for miles.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

They have travellators and escalators everywhere in the airport so he didn't have to walk far, hes just looking for sympathy

• Haha 6

14 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

They have travellators and escalators everywhere in the airport so he didn't have to walk far, hes just looking for sympathy

You've been to Amsterdam, Barcelona, and Alicante Airports then?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Been to Amsterdam and Alicante but not Barcelona

Did you have a Hernia and have to push a wheelchair at the time?

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Yes but i didn't winge about it LOL. I was on a stag party when i flew to  Alicante a hernia would have been a blessing i was totally smashed for days :classic_laugh:

• Haha 8

26 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Fucking pissed off wanted to go out on the dog for a couple of hours tonight but i am unable to tax the bike on line i keep getting this

image.png.c7ecd0b320c815ad5e6b11d8bbc7c162.png

Without wanting to light the touch paper are you entering your reg correctly. I only ask cos I had the same thing, I was really annoyed. I know my no plates so I knew it wasn't that but my brain flipped two characters so...... 🙈

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Yes but i didn't winge about it LOL. I was on a stag party when i flew to  Alicante a hernia would have been a blessing i was totally smashed for days :classic_laugh:

Well according to Bruce you're a miserable boring cunt when you're out!

And coming from Bruce that's really saying something.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

You want some cheese to go with that?

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Without wanting to light the touch paper are you entering your reg correctly. I only ask cos I had the same thing, I was really annoyed. I know my no plates so I knew it wasn't that but my brain flipped two characters so...... 🙈

Amy Schumer No GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 2