Your Day Today!

XTreme

14 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

All taxed now but the forecast is rain for Saturday might be ok Sunday

weather is shite here to , wont be able to go out sunday , going to a party  tomorrow night, will be off my face on cocaine and cider and  rotten  until Wednesday probably

• Haha 5

14 minutes ago, Six30 said:

weather is shite here to , wont be able to go out sunday , going to a party  tomorrow night, will be off my face on cocaine and cider and  rotten  until Wednesday probably

I hope you have an outside khazi!

• Haha 4

Nipped out on the zx in-between showers and all seems well. I could touch the discs when I get back but not for long. No discolouration on the discs either.
It's a proper screamer, quickest 600 I can remember riding.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Welcome back to UK. three days ago I was riding in 37c heat. Today at home it's like fecking winter, I've even got long trousers on

Fucking part time Mods!

Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, XTreme said:

Fucking part time Mods!

Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

Some people actually go riding on their bikes.  They're not flouncing just because it might rain, get hot, cloudy, no DBM's about, have a hernia etc etc ............

fat-cat-sigh.gif.9e5ed55d7dfe698689abb91264708758.gif

• Haha 6

I’m sitting in A&E looking at my pasty son on a gurney after a dose of adrenaline and IV steroids.
Looks like it’s done the trick. 
Thank goodness for A&E!

His heart rate kept dropping and went down to 36bpm when he lost consciousness but all looking much better now so just observations til midnight and then home for a VERY large whisky!! Me that is not him 😂

• Like 5
  • Sad 5

15 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I’m sitting in A&E looking at my pasty son on a gurney after a dose of adrenaline and IV steroids.
Thank goodness for A&E!

His heart rate kept dropping and went down to 36bpm when he lost consciousness but all looking much better now so just observations til midnight and then home for a VERY large whisky!! Me that is not him 😂

Sorry to hear that Caroline......did anything happen to cause that?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Sorry to hear that Caroline......did anything happen to cause that?

It's an allergic reaction to something but can't pinpoint anything in particular which is frustrating. 

At least it was treated before turning into a full blown anaphylaxis. They were very on the ball. I think they've had some experience on the allergy front since we were last here!

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Damn it’s still not under control, that’s me sleeping in a feckin hospital chair overnight! 

How is he?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Looking better thanks 👍

We’re on a ward now though and getting discharge from one of those on a Sunday is easier said than done! 

Kids are a bloody worry aren't they?

I remember having to wait in one of the Bristol Hospitals in 2000 when the eldest boy from the first marriage (23 at the time) was admitted with a collapsed lung due to his lifestyle.

I'm not sure which Hospital it was but I'm sure it was on the right hand side going up a hill.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Thank goodness for A&E!

That's going to be quite a worry for you all, I hope everything goes well for you all and a cause is found 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

Kids are a bloody worry aren't they?

I remember having to wait in one of the Bristol Hospitals in 2000 when the eldest boy from the first marriage (23 at the time) was admitted with a collapsed lung due to his lifestyle.

I'm not sure which Hospital it was but I'm sure it was on the right hand side going up a hill.

Bristol Royal Infirmary

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Bristol Royal Infirmary

It was a bit of a shithole from what I can recall.

Not as bad as Crawley though......that was like something from a Third world Country.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

It was a bit of a shithole from what I can recall.

Not as bad as Crawley though......that was like something from a Third world Country.

It's been rebuilt and added to several times since then.  The childrens hospital is attatched to it now and is somewhere we have spent a lot of time in the past.  I will never have anything but praise for the people that work there but it is a bitch to find somewhere to park.

• Like 2