Your Day Today!

XTreme

17 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I didn't know you could ride that, you've got to take me through it Fred 👍

I wouldn’t… good pics but have you ever seen such a gay fucking pose 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

So what's happening with everybody today?

So far my day has been drive from the stockyard to offload at baddersley, pick up at Kingsbury pallets up to cleatham(Darlington).

I'm now having a 45 mins break and fuel stop at Wakefield and driving on to fcc Wilmington at Hull ready to be loaded first thing tomorrow morning and hopefully have an early finish.....

I'm fucking well overdue one I know that much

• Like 2

Went for a walk this morn with a mate and got piss wet through again. This afternoon after the rain had cleared it was off to see the little gt125. Clutch cover gasket replaced so hopefully only one spot on the floor when it stops next time. Not been into the other side yet but I suspect it's the output shaft seal. Next time.

• Like 3

It's all go, this retirement lark!

My sons were over for a week and then Mandy and I had a week near Venice. Met one of my old work colleagues for breakfast in Montpellier yesterday morning. Then spent the rest of the day doing housework in preparation for Mandy's son to arrive today with his girlfriend for a week. Then yesterday evening he contacted Mandy to say that his flight had been cancelled,  but he's rearranged it for Saturday now.

Mandy's got an appointment with anaesthetist tomorrow in readiness for her gallbladder removal the week after next. So, it's non-stop fun here! 😂😂😂

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Tango said:

It's all go, this retirement lark!

My sons were over for a week and then Mandy and I had a week near Venice. Met one of my old work colleagues for breakfast in Montpellier yesterday morning. Then spent the rest of the day doing housework in preparation for Mandy's son to arrive today with his girlfriend for a week. Then yesterday evening he contacted Mandy to say that his flight had been cancelled,  but he's rearranged it for Saturday now.

Mandy's got an appointment with anaesthetist tomorrow in readiness for her gallbladder removal the week after next. So, it's non-stop fun here! 😂😂😂

Sounds very tiresome 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Buckster said:

@zzzak is getting his covid vaccination. 

Do you mention me in every post that you make, seems to me that you're obsessed or something, by the way I'm way to smart to get an untested substance injected into me especially when the cunts making it  are fully indemnified.

0e8c753315e182ab66e3a67ceb67b109af8d62c7fc4d7bbfa1520d392b9a92f4.jpg

1opO8vm.jpg

5UN3MR6.jpg

44199.jpg

bucky.png

c6a003538a7aaf6d24f737865c038cfb6db65b0badc309cefda2cd09146fabe2.png

IGNORANCE.jpeg

• Haha 1

Got my hospital appointment for them to examine my Hernia......Thursday 13th July 11AM.

So that works out nicely around the NL trip that I've got next week.

Hopefully I won't have to wait too long before they do the repair!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

Working...hopefully finish early today...and I'm suppose to meet with my buddy Dan he will be riding up with his new Indian ...he's picking it up today.

Go careful @Marcel  , the sheriff may send a possee out to intercept you ..............

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Working...hopefully finish early today...and I'm suppose to meet with my buddy Dan he will be riding up with his new Indian ...he's picking it up today.

Indian GIF

Something like this?

• Haha 3

After feeding the horses the wife now wants to go into town to get shoes and a bag for NL.

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

And it's already got hotter earlier than I expected.......so it'll be tomorrow when I go on my Dark Motorcycling trip.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, XTreme said:

After feeding the horses the wife now wants to go into town to get shoes and a bag for NL.

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

And it's already got hotter earlier than I expected.......so it'll be tomorrow when I go on my Dark Motorcycling trip.

Get yourself a nice bag while your there ................

louis vuitton bag GIF by Man Repeller

• Like 1
  • Haha 3