Your Day Today!

XTreme

3 hours ago, Six30 said:

looks like a photoshop to me for the silly thread buckster runs

That thread about motorcycles? Yeah, I appreciate you wouldn’t understand that as a none motorcycle owner.

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Buckster said:

That thread about motorcycles? Yeah, I appreciate you wouldn’t understand that as a none motorcycle owner.

You don’t own a motorcycle either 

• Haha 2

We've got Mandy's son and his girlfriend staying with us this week. Mandy can't get anymore time off work, so I'm tour guide Barbie and catering manager this week. Anyway, they arise from their pit around lunchtime and then wonder why it's scorching hot outside and there's not really much of the day left to do anything! Kids! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Tango said:

We've got Mandy's son and his girlfriend staying with us this week. Mandy can't get anymore time off work, so I'm tour guide Barbie and catering manager this week. Anyway, they arise from their pit around lunchtime and then wonder why it's scorching hot outside and there's not really much of the day left to do anything! Kids! 

I like guests that stay in bed late 😂

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Tango said:

Lazy twats, send them out in the midday sun and watch them frazzle

• Haha 4

59 minutes ago, Six30 said:

You don’t own a motorcycle either 

I have the only real motorcycle on here buttercup. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Tango said:

You could take em to the riots , they don’t really get going to dusk 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I like guests that stay in bed late 😂

I hate it, although,  it does mean that I can probably get out with the cycling group tomorrow morning! 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am/possibly/maybe going to Harwich to meet up with my German pal Gundolf on Sunday.......and the weather forecast is shit...............Just my luck. 😡 

My day today has mainly been reconciling with my youngest brother. I think we are heading for good news on that front 🤞 

A bit of complete honesty is always a good balm.. or the start of the next fight 😂

I expected it to happen if he ever had any children. I just didn’t expect it to be within days of her birth. 

I’m quite excited I might get my lil bro back. And bonus his wife and new baby along with it. 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Clive said:

I am/possibly/maybe going to Harwich to meet up with my German pal Gundolf on Sunday.......and the weather forecast is shit...............Just my luck. 😡 

Watch out for orcs.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Watch out for orcs.

He will protect me.........he has God on his side. 😂 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Clive said:

I am/possibly/maybe going to Harwich to meet up with my German pal Gandalf on Sunday.......and the weather forecast is shit...............Just my luck. 😡 

Ate the hobbits with him 

6 hours ago, busabeast said:

Ate the hobbits with him 

He may be eating alone, as the forecast for Sunday is not good, I ain't walking around Harwich in the pissing down rain.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, busabeast said:

😂 1st time he came here to the UK my sis in law kept telling the brother in law that his name is Gundolf not Gandalf, she drummed it into him, Gundolf, Gundolf Gundolf.

And when she met him she said "Hello Gandalf, nice to meet you"....brother in law pissed himself laughing. 😂 

• Haha 2