Your Day Today!

XTreme

It's the really noisy night of the neighbourhood fiesta tonight......wailing Dago music till 6AM.

Just looked and a bunch of guys are at the beer tent, with their horses tethered up there!

They'll all get bladdered and then get their horses to take them home! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, XTreme said:

It's the really noisy night of the neighbourhood fiesta tonight......wailing Dago music till 6AM.

Just looked and a bunch of guys are at the beer tent, with their horses tethered up there!

They'll all get bladdered and then get their horses to take them home! :classic_laugh:

Could’ve been similar for us last night as our very nice Belgian neighbours let their place to a Spanish family who then invited at least a dozen more with four dogs between them.

Continuous banging euro-pap tunes from one of the cars which they turned up loud enough so they could rave around the pool which is on the other side of the house.

Because I was in pirate mode yesterday I was all for asking them ‘politely’ to turn the music down but I was persuaded by the galley maid to video it and send it to our Belgian neighbours.

Worked a treat, music went off within a couple of minutes. Apparently our Belgian neighbours rang one of them and told them to turn the fucking music off as there was a convalescing pirate next door.

Had a few dirty looks this morning as they shuffled around the garden, a few heavily slammed car doors too. One of them caught his fingers as he shut the drivers door………. laugh? I nearly shat myself. 🤣🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️

• Haha 9

13 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Last sleep in my own bed tonight for a while, the joys of the tarp and the bivvy bag await me :classic_laugh:

That would do for me Bob…….must get another dirt bike of some kind to tick the Stella box.

Maybe something very unsuitable……….errrr maybe not a DR600S though 🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Got out of bed at 5:30 this morning to get to a site in Tenby to disconnect a valve the people I’m meeting were a hour late so that’s pissed me off to start. Luckily the valve turned out to be a plug in job undo four screws and it’s unplugged now I’m sat here waiting for these two numpties to fix it but I don’t think they have a clue what they’re doing not often I get an easy job

IMG_0523.jpeg

• Like 5

The wife is taking one of those cases on wheels and I'll just be taking hand luggage for my laptop and any other odds and ends which don't go in the big case.

I was going to take one of the backpacks I've got but then I found this......a freebie from David Jones Honda Centre in Shrewsbury when I bought a new Transalp 20 years ago.

20230703_122053-min.jpg.685e67a482119e4b8a32680eb2efb175.jpg

Never actually used it before.......but it's a decent size, much more space than a backpack.

And it fits in with the Honda lifestyle of course!

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The wife is taking one of those cases on wheels and I'll just be taking hand luggage for my laptop and any other odds and ends which don't go in the big case.

I was going to take one of the backpacks I've got but then I found this......a freebie from David Jones Honda Centre in Shrewsbury when I bought a new Transalp 20 years ago.

Never actually used it before.......but it's a decent size, much more space than a backpack.

As soon as the ground staff see it they’ll probably offer you assistance. 🤣

How long are you away for?

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Skippy said:

As soon as the ground staff see it they’ll probably offer you assistance. 🤣

How long are you away for?

We get back to the house around 9PM Saturday evening!

• Like 2

Dacia/Renault are shite, do not stock the window switches,  have to order one in, could be 3 weeks till they receive it, but (the guy said) it may well end up on back order.

But when he said how much for said switch £85 🤯  I said Forget it.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, XTreme said:

We get back to the house around 9PM Saturday evening!

Okay, so as long as I get the CB back before then it won’t be a problem. 🤣🤣

Safe trip mate. 👍

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Okay, so as long as I get the CB back before then it won’t be a problem. 🤣🤣

Safe trip mate. 👍

You know it's the perfect bike for what you need Ray!

Restreno have got three!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Clive said:

Dacia/Renault are shite, do not stock the window switches,  have to order one in, could be 3 weeks till they receive it, but (the guy said) it may well end up on back order.

But when he said how much for said switch £85 🤯  I said Forget it.

Got a 2nd hand switch off of Flea Bay........£12.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

I use a very similar bag for flights @XTreme, but mine is a KTM bag .  So far it hasn't broke down once ..........  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Got out of bed at 5:30 this morning to get to a site in Tenby to disconnect a valve the people I’m meeting were a hour late so that’s pissed me off to start. Luckily the valve turned out to be a plug in job undo four screws and it’s unplugged now I’m sat here waiting for these two numpties to fix it but I don’t think they have a clue what they’re doing not often I get an easy job

IMG_0523.jpeg

Nice pen collection Fred 😜

• Haha 2

Just now, XTreme said:

Doubled the value of the car now Clive! :classic_laugh:

Be worth even more when i put £30 of E10 in it. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Where's everybody?

If its the same in other parts of the UK they ain't sunbathing or sitting outside a pub,, pissing it down here.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Just watching a video of a TRF outing on the weekend with some new to the trails riders that poor Norden and brand new  and the guy at 7:20 :classic_laugh:🤣

That guy at 7.30 is too short for that bike surely?