Your Day Today!

XTreme

Spent all afternoon in the hospital with the Mrs. She was in excruciating pain and I suspected her kidney stones have flared up. She ended up on a drip for a couple of hours and feels better having been dosed up to the eyeballs with antibiotics.

I even had to cook my own tea. 🤣

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

50 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That guy at 7.30 is too short for that bike surely?

looked like a sniper up on the grassy knowle got him

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Just watching a video of a TRF outing on the weekend with some new to the trails riders that poor Norden and brand new  and the guy at 7:20 :classic_laugh:🤣

Absolutely no planning at all going on there, and a lot of stopping specially dictated by other people.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Absolutely no planning at all going on there, and a lot of stopping specially dictated by other people.

Yes when i take new riders on that lane i tell everyone to just keep going don't stop but leave a minute gap between the guy in front before setting off, there is a gate half way up in the worst possible place to start off again i usually go up and open that before everyone giving them a clear run. There were other riders not with the group coming down so that didn't help either.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Skippy said:

Spent all afternoon in the hospital with the Mrs. She was in excruciating pain and I suspected her kidney stones have flared up. She ended up on a drip for a couple of hours and feels better having been dosed up to the eyeballs with antibiotics.

I even had to cook my own tea. 🤣

You fucking idiot. You should have got her to make some sandwiches before you left for the hospital.

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Just watching a video of a TRF outing on the weekend with some new to the trails riders that poor Norden and brand new  and the guy at 7:20 :classic_laugh:🤣

Excruciating.

Found myself saying out loud good boy, stop looking down, keep up momentum, no? ok no then.. donk.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Excruciating.

Found myself saying out loud good boy, stop looking down, keep up momentum, no? ok no then.. donk.

I am sure he would have benefited from your gravel trap experience.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Buckster said:

You fucking idiot. You should have got her to make some sandwiches before you left for the hospital.

I know mate, a basic schoolboy error. Won’t happen again.

• Haha 2

The bike was washed on Sunday so this morning was polishing and then clean and lube the chain.

20230704_110652-min.jpg.e29dafd38a987473b9c42baba7d3daf4.jpg

I get back from NL late Saturday night and the temps on Sunday are forecast to be around 40C.

So I doubt that it'll be going anywhere for a while.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I just watched this again Fred......and it's pretty painful to watch.

I don't aspire to be a proficient offroader, and thankfully I know my limitations. I'm not sure some of those guys do though. They keep falling over when they're not even moving! WTF?

If they're novices why aren't they on something like a CRF as one guy was? He must have been pissing himself at those guys struggling with those big bikes.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Bikes went this morning …. 

Why are you here? This is a forum for motorcycle owners.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

When do you get the new one?

Next week I think … when I get back from more van action .

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

I just watched this again Fred......and it's pretty painful to watch.

I don't aspire to be a proficient offroader, and thankfully I know my limitations. I'm not sure some of those guys do though. They keep falling over when they're not even moving! WTF?

If they're novices why aren't they on something like a CRF as one guy was? He must have been pissing himself at those guys struggling with those big bikes.

I've got a fair size inside leg but did hit the floor on the DRZ a couple of times as couldn't quite get my feet down as I liked. Think that's happening here coupled with the incline.

No prob with the old XLs though.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Where you headed?

Peak District .. for a change , got a new set up for van , all will be revealed 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Peak District .. for a change , got a new set up for van , all will be revealed 

This is inspirational shit for sure!

• Haha 1