Your Day Today!

XTreme

21 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You've got Covid Clive? How many times is that?

3 times now, our daughter donated this present infection.....bitch 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Are they getting weaker each time?

I seem to be taking longer to recover........but at least it is not has bad as has when I had the crippling cough.....

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Clive said:

I seem to be taking longer to recover........but at least it is not has bad as has when I had the crippling cough.....

You're lucky you didn't end up with a Hernia with it.

The cough did come bask with me about 10 days ago but it's not as bad as the first time.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Buckster said:

Did you not get the standard Honda heated butt plug that comes with every Goldwing?

I did. Along with the heated grips. The grips work well enough but the seat doesn't really heat up too much.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Clive said:

Not much improvement yet, hope we start to feel somewhat better in the next few days....i was supposed to be at audiology on Friday.....cancelled the appointment. 

I also have an audiology appointment Friday. My beloved new hearing aid came a cropper last week in a way I’m currently too traumatised to discuss. Let’s just say one survived being run over multiple times, the other one didn’t.  

And it’s the dominant hearing aid that controls the Bluetooth connection, the roger pen, little mic and just about everything that made these aids great. Rather distressing as I know this is going to take forever to get sorted because it looks in perfect nick and I leave on a group trip in about a weeks time which is going to be a whole nother experience now.

Heyho at least it was only the hearing aid that didn’t make it! 🤣

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Earache said:

I did. Along with the heated grips. The grips work well enough but the seat doesn't really heat up too much.

Maybe you haven’t inserted it properly, you should ask another Honda owner. Pete!

• Haha 3

59 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I also have an audiology appointment Friday. My beloved new hearing aid came a cropper last week in a way I’m currently too traumatised to discuss. Let’s just say one survived being run over multiple times, the other one didn’t.  

And it’s the dominant hearing aid that controls the Bluetooth connection, the roger pen, little mic and just about everything that made these aids great. Rather distressing as I know this is going to take forever to get sorted because it looks in perfect nick and I leave on a group trip in about a weeks time which is going to be a whole nother experience now.

Heyho at least it was only the hearing aid that didn’t make it! 🤣

Do tell 

18 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Maybe you haven’t inserted it properly, you should ask another Honda owner. Pete!

Maybe not deep enough? Too much lube?

• Haha 3

Got roped in to take my youngest riding this morning.  Normally not my thing at all but sometimes you gotta do the Dad thing.     Actually I quite enjoyed it although I will never admit it to her or I would be up the stables all the time and I just don’t have the time for it.  Wish I did.

44AE4B3E-C9B9-4D76-9CE9-98F48D409D5C.jpeg

70874630-45DE-4A93-9CD4-AE2FB14A800B.jpeg

7A071DD2-D493-4BB4-895E-CE5A5F5221D3.jpeg

15BC5D5F-1C9A-4AE7-82EA-B3A906C1CC8F.jpeg

44E4C211-5B2E-4A9F-ABF3-91036F30C56C.jpeg

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, Saul said:

Got roped in to take my youngest riding this morning.  Normally not my thing at all but sometimes you gotta do the Dad thing.     Actually I quite enjoyed it although I will never admit it to her or I would be up the stables all the time and I just don’t have the time for it.  Wish I did.

Still raining there Saul? :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

Just now, XTreme said:

Still raining there Saul? :classic_laugh:

Stopped now mate 🤣  Did have some pretty heavy showers this morning though.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Saul said:

Poor horse, that seems like a miserable time!

Just now, Pedro said:

Poor horse, that seems like a miserable time!

I dunno mate she was washed, brushed,  fed, prepped and spent an hour in the riding school.  Pretty much what they like.   

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Saul said:

I dunno mate she was washed, brushed,  fed, prepped and spent an hour in the riding school.  Pretty much what they like.   

Sorry, I will correct my statement: that looks like a horrible time to me

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I still dunno mate, the weather is just that here, part of life as is the warmer stuff where you are.  I enjoyed some quality time with my youngest, she spent some quality time with her horse and had a jumping lesson.  And from what I could tell the horse had some fuss, love and attention.  Got to tear around the riding school like a mad thing and had a good workout.  Nothing horrible about any of it to my mind.    

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Saul said:

Nothing horrible about any of it to my mind.

You still made the same comment as a joke to your daughter though, so surely you get how wadding about in mud up to your ankles under the rain looks like a weird kind of enjoyment.

• Like 2

Just now, Pedro said:

You still made the same comment as a joke to your daughter though, so surely you get how wadding about in mud up to your ankles under the rain looks like a weird kind of enjoyment.

I was only messing with her mate, I didn't mind really.  Up to your ankles in mud is part of rural life here and I suspect most places, now having the wrong shoes on in it could be a bit of a pisser 🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

Sorry, I will correct my statement: that looks like a horrible time to me

That's what horses do Pedro! And they enjoy that life!

They're not looking for a comfy sofa and a Netflix subscription!

• Haha 6

39 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Horses love that......horse people love that!

I speak from experience having been dragged round by one for years.

• Like 5