Your Day Today!

XTreme

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

One day when I’ve stopped shaking 😆

oh come on ... you must tell tonight , before 9'oclock though cause im going to bed early

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Saul said:

I was only messing with her mate, I didn't mind really.  Up to your ankles in mud is part of rural life here and I suspect most places, now having the wrong shoes on in it could be a bit of a pisser 🤣

you can see she is enjoying it and loves the horse...

next video , get her to video you riding it ... make sure its in a proper muddy field .

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

8 minutes ago, Six30 said:

next video , get her to video you riding it ... make sure its in a proper muddy field .

He can't he's fallen over again.....

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Rock and Roll baby 

8B1806BE-9DD4-41D1-9F37-FC7FA2432105.thumb.jpeg.7663c30cc2a45fac1c3885d3173817f0.jpeg

B4ED7786-6966-4E21-8850-F295B1356455.jpeg.cdfa8b6ef242d301a66aa5b6f8015f20.jpeg

Lovely. 

I was wondering if it had gone down well but I can see it’s written all over the pic!

Did you get to do the other things you weren’t sure you would like visit galleries?

3 hours ago, Six30 said:

Are out of your fucking mind 🤣🤣🤣.   I wouldn’t get on  one of those things.    No clutch.    Anyway it would have to be a big fucker to carry me 🤣

Also the bleddy thing was playing up today and wouldn’t do as it was told.  Poor Chloe was in tears during her lesson as she got so frustrated.   All good in the end but you would never get me on one ever.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

The Swansea Bay crane rebuild is coming to an end in work tomorrow which cant come soon enough as the place stinks and the smell sticks to you no need to touch anything.
I just hope they don't have me back to fix the electrical leak i found on it today :classic_laugh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Lovely. 

I was wondering if it had gone down well but I can see it’s written all over the pic!

Did you get to do the other things you weren’t sure you would like visit galleries?

FECEE74B-00CF-44E3-AB05-473993DBBEF0.thumb.jpeg.8dac751a63f31173dc1e70c71d6dd502.jpeg

434514F0-1947-480B-808B-D0CE9B3C570B.thumb.jpeg.c10ec05e537c9e97fd393b6a0e660451.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Saul said:

Are out of your fucking mind 🤣🤣🤣.   I wouldn’t get on  one of those things.    No clutch.    Anyway it would have to be a big fucker to carry me 🤣

Also the bleddy thing was playing up today and wouldn’t do as it was told.  Poor Chloe was in tears during her lesson as she got so frustrated.   All good in the end but you would never get me on one ever.  

Little bugger wasn’t going to play ball today ay!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Little bugger wasn’t going to play ball today ay!

Nah she is young and giddy/feisty.   For some odd reason she is called Blackberry (Berry) and belongs to my mate.   His girls won’t ride her as they haven’t the confidence.   My Chloe is fearless and has taken to her, they rub along pretty well together most of the time.   To the point that Chloe begged her mother to loan Berry for her, which she has.  Now all of that is second hand as I know next to fuck all about the hairy great things. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

They didn’t muck about at my audiology appt and immediately programmed a new hearing aid which was lovely of them. Then on my way out of the dept I bumped the person who first sorted my hearing aids out 13 years ago who gave me a lovely hug and we chatted for yonks about all sorts which was a nice bonus. 

This means the bluetooth connectivity now works and the trip to the Alps in just over a weeks time won’t be wrecked. 

Then my new duds turned up and they are all good, so I won’t have to carry normal clothes and hiking gear. They cover all occasions and will easily fit on the panniers. 

Good day so far 👍

• Like 6