Your Day Today!

XTreme

14 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Filled up a bit now so lots of witnesses 😂 got to be honest it’s fucking awesome takes me back to my late teens, what looked like terrorists and murderers when we we first arrived have turned into the nicest people I have met fucking amazed that everyone speaks great English here 

Party Fun GIF by Solar Impulse

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Me and the wife have found a proper metal club it’s the kind of place where they kill you and let your body go cold before raping you had to wade 200 yards through scrubland to get to it reminds me of a hells angels club house of old. If I disappear tell the pigs the last place I was at was Metal Klub Croatia 😂 

5A9D3153-D86F-4969-B832-D47AED50C662.thumb.jpeg.543bcced3e92e6c154788ebcb540778b.jpeg

My kind of place!

• Like 2

Happy Sunday 💐

@Six30

I’ve just read something about Spanish residency that might interest you.

Residency is not entirely closed if your incomes considered high enough. 

Theres a thing called a Non-lucrative Visa where if you can show proof of income above a certain threshold you can apply for a residence visa. 

At the moment this is £23,225 for the main applicant and £5805 for your partner per annum. 

So you don’t have to go down the Golden visa route (which they are considering scrapping) or invest. Just prove you have an income and would not become a burden to the govt. 

https://www.healthplanspain.com/blog/expat-tips/1129-non-lucrative-visas-spain.html

https://www.healthplanspain.com/blog/expat-tips/1129-non-lucrative-visas-spain.html

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Oh and bonus apparently it then works anywhere in the Schengen area. 

Does that apply to the original Residencies?

11 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

fucking amazed that everyone speaks great English here 

Our gift to the world, but are the buggers grateful?

Bit worried about the nasty looking knife in your picture! Even more worried about why it is resting on a jar.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

Our gift to the world, but are the buggers grateful?

Bit worried about the nasty looking knife in your picture! Even more worried about why it is resting on a jar.

Yes i was thinking that myself for a while. There was a good crowd there later they dimmed the lights by taking the tubes out, the seating was minimal consisting of random chairs wooden beams and milk crates and the beer was a can that ran out quickly and one keg.

the wife is feeling it this morning no life in her at all lol 

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

Does that apply to the original Residencies?

I do not know, my assumption would be yes but the whole system is opaque and even when you know what you’re looking for the information is inconsistent. 

Even something supposedly straight forward like the applying for the NIE varies from region to region with a distinct flavour of make it up as you go along! 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just having a little read up on Cueta and Melilla.

It’s mental that a country rucks up at another continent and says “this bit, this bit is ours” and hundreds of years later I can get a ferry from Spain to.. Spain in what’s really Morocco. 

But then that’s exactly what Gibraltar is.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Oof 

That wasn’t the usual Sunday morning light read. 

I’m going to need several cups of tea now. 

Apparently after Hitler met Franco he told his people that he never wished to see him again cos he was so fucking awful.

Says it all when Hitler thinks you're awful!

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Apparently after Hitler met Franco he told his people that he never wished to see him again cos he was so fucking awful.

Says it all when Hitler thinks you're awful!

Maybe he was a bit too much of mirror for Adolf. 

• Like 2

Went to have a coffee with a mate in the morning, lasted until midday. 

Saw a family arriving on motorcycles, parents on a R1200RT and a young guy on a Yamaha 125cc, that was very cool to see. Plenty of dad and daughters out of little sunday morning rides. I liked that. 

Then home for lunch as it was starting to get properly warm. Now gathering the strength to get up the sofa and clean the house, make the bed again with newly washed linens, and leave it all nice for when I leave in the morning.

• Like 3

Our balcony is over looking the pool , I have been on a mission this evening to find some Joke poo to put in it to watch em fish it out in the morning , can’t find none in any of the shops .. bugger .

I have one other option to pull this off ….

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

Our balcony is over looking the pool , I have been on a mission this evening to find some Joke poo to put in it to watch em fish it out in the morning , can’t find none in any of the shops .. bugger .

I have one other option to pull this off ….

I hope you mean a mars bar :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1