Your Day Today!

XTreme

19 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

The boy rabbit's in the vets at the mo, not eating and sounds like his digestion has shut down so he's having a last ditch effort of throwing some money about in injection form to try and pull him round.
He's only around 4 years old and lived most of that time here. Vet thinks he's eaten something. Can only think he's ate something dropped by a bird as there's nothing growing here that wasn't here before.
She'll be in bits if he dies. I feel sorry for his daughter who'll be alone in the garden.

Update.
Wallie was collected last night, looking a bit fragile but he had some food and they'd heard "gut noises" at the the vets. This morn Mandi spotted him dumping in the garden before he ran off the grass to chomp on the fresh veg they get each morning.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

If I could make one tiny suggestion.

If you jump don’t sell your place in Wales immediately. Rent it out and use the income to rent somewhere over here for a year or two to make sure it’s really for you, cos if it’s not (and the majority get homesick and want to go back) you will find it hard to get back into the housing market in the UK without making quite a loss. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Update.
Wallie was collected last night, looking a bit fragile but he had some food and they'd heard "gut noises" at the the vets. This morn Mandi spotted him dumping in the garden before he ran off the grass to chomp on the fresh veg they get each morning.

Great news, from what you were saying it didn’t sound promising. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Well i have some pretty exciting news me and the wife have been looking at emigrating to Spain since the beginning of this year we kept it quiet as we weren't sure it was the right thing to do but now we are sure about it i will be talking about it a lot so watch out Pete your going to get a million questions from me 

Ummmmmmmmmmmm,  what's the date today ?

mr-bean-flirty.gif.c4a79a84b3b3275ffd15ea88a9388548.gif

• Haha 5

23 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

If I could make one tiny suggestion.

If you jump don’t sell your place in Wales immediately. Rent it out and use the income to rent somewhere over here for a year or two to make sure it’s really for you, cos if it’s not (and the majority get homesick and want to go back) you will find it hard to get back into the housing market in the UK without making quite a loss. 

Not selling up my initial post was out of excitement and bursting to tell someone what has really opened the door for us is the company i was working for on the heads of the valleys is a Spanish company based in Madrid and they have offered me a job on one of their projects in Spain so will be working out there to start with moving is way in the future   

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Not selling up my initial post was out of excitement and bursting to tell someone what has really opened the door for us is the company i was working for on the heads of the valleys is a Spanish company based in Madrid and they have offered me a job on one of their projects in Spain so will be working out there to start with moving is way in the future   

Brilliant. A work visa will do the trick nicely 👍

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Complete wind up, you are the most British person I know.  You wouldn't last two seconds if someone served you a plate of chorizo and squid, I can see you honking up from here  :classic_laugh:

I wish you'd read your PM's :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Complete wind up, you are the most British person I know.  You wouldn't last two seconds if someone served you a plate of chorizo and squid, I can see you honking up from here  :classic_laugh:

That was obvious. But you Couldn’t just watch the show, Slowly was about to get him a house and set him up with her competent landlord, and tell him all about dangerous gravel traps.

Thanks for ruining my fun!

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

That was obvious. But you Couldn’t just watch the show, Slowly was about to get him a house and set him up with her competent landlord, and tell him all about dangerous gravel traps.

That's what Bob does.

• Haha 1

Just now, Pedro said:

I have a very red face Pedro, but in my defence I've been on guard all morning as I got caught badly last year by a mate

Hide Goodbye GIF by Kiesza

• Haha 4

My first thought was to post “there is no WAY IN HELL”, but someone bit the hook and I thought he’s got one. To top it up she’s refuged inside avoiding the christians so this could have gone for days.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Pedro said:

He probably done me a favour i was starting to put in some serious research to make it look believable :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Not sure how anybody call fall for that shit from Fred!

Him coming here is about as ludicrous as me going there.

Alright alright no need to rub it in. What can I say I’m just a trusting fool.

I’m already not looking forward to next years April fool now everyone knows my weak spot 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

Not sure how anybody call fall for that shit from Fred!

Him coming here is about as ludicrous as me going there.

I recon you were waiting in the background to see how it panned out before commenting :classic_laugh: