Your Day Today!

XTreme

14 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

MPORTANTE, solo conectar en esta secuencia:

- Primero conectar a la toma eléctrica.

- Solo después conectar a la moto.

- Presionar 'MODE' una vez para la configuración correcta. Si es incorrecto, presione repetidamente 'MODE' para volver a la configuración indicada.

Gracias

I corrected your thing above, knowing they need things extra clear.

Foolproof needs an extra level for spaniards.

You should add what mode is the correct one, though. They will not know.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Flights back to Blighty booked for tomorrow.. maybe because Ryan Air say they have so far cancelled over 3000 flights due to French strikes. 

Strikes that they warn continue 1-8th April and effect flights that fly over France (not directly to it). That’s us 😬

So might be a nice little journey to Malaga, sit around in an airport for a while and ride back here tomoz 🤪

That's  slightly worrying  as we fly on Thursday (6th) to Italy which in my experience goes over France.  Have you got a link, I can't find anything on Easyjet ?

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Just paid my €24 bike tax bill.

Can't fault that price.

Must be a sympathy thing. Maybe a celebration of all things queer.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Bloody gorgeous spring day here, out on the donkey for a couple of hours 

Digital Art Illustration GIF by Tessi Eng

Bloody gorgeous spring day here, out in the garden for a couple of hours....... oh joy!. 😔 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, boboneleg said:

That's  slightly worrying  as we fly on Thursday (6th) to Italy which in my experience goes over France.  Have you got a link, I can't find anything on Easyjet ?

https://www.ryanair.com/gb/en/lp/travel-updates/articles/french-atc-cancellations 

Maybe EasyJet isn’t having the same problems?!

5 hours ago, Pedro said:

I corrected your thing above, knowing they need things extra clear.

Foolproof needs an extra level for spaniards.

You should add what mode is the correct one, though. They will not know.

Fortunately if it’s not fully connected both ends it won’t work.

The fight I finally won with the cheap laminator late last night likely risking electrocution herding plastic past exposed wires and burning elements isn’t something I want to revisit so I’ll have to take my chances with airport parking understanding whats on there.

7ECE3ED1-637C-4BB7-9C4C-FE0DF71BCD3B.thumb.jpeg.2e43a5a1219a89e82710cf4245b83737.jpeg

It’s cable tied on but who know’s with them 😬😆

325B2DB8-7B10-485C-B781-9735D36920F8.thumb.jpeg.9a05f6cfa00f3d7468bec01a6802da06.jpeg

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

To all you naysayers who constantly slag off chinese goods well here’s one in the eye for you. 

Laminator, 30 laminating sheets, a small guillotine and a sharp corner rounder all for a mere 29.99

Can’t beat that can you.

The result were unbelievable!

14A0A5B4-FCE6-4B35-A670-91DFF7B03C9E.thumb.jpeg.0b1805026ca4e4287a218e022abfdd03.jpeg

Outstanding price and qua…

For the avoidance of doubt, what exactly are we looking at here?

Just now, XTreme said:

Finished watching "The Night Agent!"....it's brilliant, right up there with Line of Duty and The Bodyguard!

Yeah, it was good.

10 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Two sets of Instructions printed on paper approx 6cmX10cm, as you can see lovely smooth, flat and very easy to read. 

cant read comedy central GIF by Broad City

Another high quality Chinese product then.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Fortunately if it’s not fully connected both ends it won’t work.

The fight I finally won with the cheap laminator late last night likely risking electrocution herding plastic past exposed wires and burning elements isn’t something I want to revisit so I’ll have to take my chances with airport parking understanding whats on there.

7ECE3ED1-637C-4BB7-9C4C-FE0DF71BCD3B.thumb.jpeg.2e43a5a1219a89e82710cf4245b83737.jpeg

It’s cable tied on but who know’s with them 😬😆

325B2DB8-7B10-485C-B781-9735D36920F8.thumb.jpeg.9a05f6cfa00f3d7468bec01a6802da06.jpeg

Does it not have a folded protective sheet to put the laminating sheet inside before going through the heated part. You could use a large envelope. I know some laminators use them and some don't. I once found out which was which when I had to open one up and slice melted plastic off the rollers with a scalpel.

• Haha 2