Your Day Today!

XTreme

17 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

So what am i missing here you can take and post 10 photo's of various pies but not one photo of your motorbike i'm beginning to believe you don't own a bike 🤔

I looked at the location the bike was parked up and the state of it and thought fuck that, they’ll tear it to pieces 😆

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Pukey Pies! Love 'em!

Never had one or a Fray Bentos (have to admit the idea of pie out of tin makes me queasy 😆) and now I can’t have gluten I never will, you could tell me they’re the best thing ever created!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Never had one or a Fray Bentos (have to admit the idea of pie out of tin makes me queasy 😆) and now I can’t have gluten I never will, you could tell me they’re the best thing ever created!

I'm partial to the Fray Bentos ones too.....always nice and squashy! :classic_laugh:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Oh god Pete are you turning into a toothless old crone?

I'd lost most of my back teeth before I was 21......I've been squashing my food for years! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I'm partial to the Fray Bentos ones too.....always nice and squashy! :classic_laugh:

Perfect for when you take your teeth out.

15 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

What happened to your teeth?!

My old girl forced me to take a liquid iron supplement as a kid! It tasted disgusting and made me heave but it was forced down my throat!

By the time I'd got in my teens it had rotted a lot of my teeth so they were extracted.

Back in those days they extracted teeth brutally for any reason.....the dentists then were mainly ex-Forces WWII types.

And after each one was extracted I was bollocked for not looking after my teeth. :classic_unsure:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, XTreme said:

My old girl forced me to take a liquid iron supplement as a kid! It tasted disgusting and made me heave but it was forced down my throat!

By the time I'd got in my teens it had rotted a lot of my teeth so they were extracted.

Back in those days they extracted teeth brutally for any reason.....the dentists then were mainly ex-Forces WWII types.

And after each one was extracted I was bollocked for not looking after my teeth. :classic_unsure:

I’ve more than one brutal dentist horror story from my Pops about that era of dentists. 

Unfortunately I think the old guy I had when I was very young in the late 70’s was one of them, I still have a dental phobia now. Not a nambypamby I’m a bit anxious type phobia, a full blown sweating before I even leave the house, want to vom, can’t go type phobia. 

Fortunately all the teeth a he drilled and pulled were milk teeth and I only had my first filling in an adult tooth a few weeks ago. Still nearly didn’t turn up, my first dentist was a monster and also I think a paedo but we won’t get into that!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I’ve more than one brutal dentist horror story from my Pops about that era of dentists. 

Unfortunately I think the old guy I had when I was very young in the late 70’s was one of them, I still have a dental phobia now. Not a nambypamby I’m a bit anxious type phobia, a full blown sweating before I even leave the house, want to vom phobia, can’t go type phobia. 

Fortunately all the teeth a he drilled and pulled were milk teeth and I only had my first filling in an adult tooth a few weeks ago. Still nearly didn’t turn up, my first dentist was a monster and also I think a paedo but we won’t get into that!

And also in our day there was no fluoride in the water!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Says the single bloke with no bird and a Harley!

Did your wife give you permission to post that?

• Haha 5

18 hours ago, XTreme said:

Never mind gobbing off you Cockney Slag......have you found a way to get into that Sanitorium yet?

Once in there’s no escape…….like Hotel California 😝

• Haha 3

My day today has been spent feeling very sorry for myself. The missus went down with a nasty virus on Wednesday and yesterday she kindly gave it to me.

Feels the same as we had several weeks ago.……so I’m doing proper fuck all. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Skippy said:

My day today has been spent feeling very sorry for myself. The missus went down with a nasty virus on Wednesday and yesterday she kindly gave it to me.

Feels the same as we had several weeks ago.……so I’m doing proper fuck all. 

Same virus recurring! You got the cough?

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Just had a letter from DWP that my Pension is going up in April......by 10%.

Jimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I'll have some of that!

What you say @Clive?

The 10% rise is most welcomed, and my wife receives another £2 per week on her PIP payments.

But thank the Lord that I have been miraculously healed from my other ailments that I no longer receive Attendance Allowance.

So after April we will in effect be much worse off.

glee kill me now GIF

• Sad 5